100. Is something missing?

Freen and Rebecca made their relationship public. They seem to live in their own world, with just the two of them. Rebecca always surprises Freen by occasionally gifting her and planning dates for them.

Rebecca continues her internship after graduation while Freen is working on a start-up idea with Tee and Daniel.

Both Freen and Rebecca are very happy with each other.

"They look like they are already married" Irin whispers to Tee.

"They are so sweet with each other" Tee replies.

"You are scared of Becca! Hahaha" Irin teases Tee.

"I am scared of both actually. Both of them are scary when they are jealous!" Tee explains.

"Hahahaha"

"Freen...  I need your passports now. I need to book your tickets today" Tee leans in and whispers to Freen.

"HmmHmm" Freen nods her head and stood up from the couch to go to her bedroom.

"What are you two upto?" Rebecca leans back on the couch, folding her hands.

"It's a secret!" Tee teases Rebecca and hides behind Freen.

"Babe, tell me pleaseeee...." Rebecca looks cutely at Freen.

"Bb.... It's nothing.... She is just teasing you" Freen fake laughs and pulls Tee with her to her bedroom.

*

"What are they hiding?" Rebecca thinks loudly while looking at Freen and Tee going away.

"Tee is just messing with you, you know her" Irin says as she sits beside Rebecca.

"Are you also in with them in their secret?" Rebecca asks to Irin.

"She is just teasing you, stop being so suspicious of them" Irin replies.

"So you also don't know what are they hiding..." Rebecca looks away while thinking about Freen and Tee.

"Huh! Stop overthinking things Becca.... They aren't hiding anything and don't even think that they are flirting with each other!" Irin pinches Rebecca, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"I trust my Freen.... BUT .... TEE.... I don't trust her. Why did she locked the room after entering?" Rebecca says to Irin.

"Locked?" Irin and Rebecca walks to the bedroom and silently tries to open the door, but it's locked.

"IT'S REALLY LOCKED!!" Irin whispers to Rebecca in anger.

"It's all your Tee who flirts with my Freen and this time she even locked the door from inside!" Rebecca walks away from the bedroom leaving Irin behind.

"Open the door" Irin knocks at the bedroom, but no one replies.

"Open it now, or I will break it Tee!" Irin yells but no one replies.

Rebecca comes back with the keys of the bedroom. "Don't waste your energy on the door" Rebecca moves Irin back and unlocks the door.

Rebecca and Irin quickly goes inside the bedroom but no one was there. Instead they heard voices from the bathroom.

"Miss Freen. You can come out now!" Rebecca announces and after few seconds Freen and Tee comes out of the bathroom.

"What are you two hiding from us?!" Irin scolds Freen and Tee.

Tee looks at Freen.

"We are not hiding anything" Freen replies coldly.

"Tell me...." Irin comes closer to Tee, but Freen comes in between "You two should stop being so clingy" Freen says looking at Irin and Rebecca.

Rebecca starts walking towards Freen, but Freen moves back "We are going out for some work. I will stay at Tee's place today" Freen informs Rebecca and grabs Tee's hand to walk out of the situation.

Freen and Tee quickly reaches for their car and they left together.

*

"What did you do Freen! Irin will scold me so much!" Tee grabs her head as she pulls over her car to stop.

"Irin is lenient, but mine is a strict angry lawyer!" Freen also grabs her head in stress.

"Exactly when are we going to tell them about your trip to Thailand on new year?" Tee asks looking at Freen.

"You know Becca doesn't like to even hear about Thailand. I don't know how to tell her." Freen looks at Tee stressfully.

"She doesn't likes Thailand then why are you taking her with you there?" Tee asks.

"She doesn't like Thailand and she will never let me go alone away for ten days, that's why I have thought of surprising her with this year end trip to Thailand. She won't say no, because it's a surprise and I can work on our business plans there." Freen explains.

"I would have gone in your place if I didn't had prior commitments" Tee looks apologetically at Freen.

"It's okay Tee. Let's go now" Freen signals Tee that they are getting late.

Freen doesn't know why Rebecca don't like Thailand, she has simply assumed that there must be something related to her family as Rebecca herself is also half-thai.

Freen have this feeling that she is definitely from Thailand because she can understand and talk Thai, even though she doesn't remember learning that language ever.

There is something that always leads Freen to Thailand in someway. This time Freen has finally decided to visit Thailand on the excuse of a business trip.

Freen loves Rebecca, sometimes it feels to her that she has always known Rebecca, but Rebecca dismisses this idea stating that she met Freen only on the day when Freen got hit by her car.

Freen always feels some familiar feelings about Rebecca but she don't know how. She always knows what Rebecca needs and she tries her best to fulfill all of Rebecca's wishes.

Freen has given several nick names to Rebecca like baby, bb, darling, silly and many more. Normally, Rebecca loves it when Freen calls her by new cute names, but one day when somehow BECKY rolled off Freen's tongue, Rebecca got angry and they had a huge fight over it. Eventually Rebecca gave in to Freen and apologized for being angry.

Things are weirdly perfect but somehow Freen feels that something is missing and wrong.