87. Road trip

Rebecca POV

All of us got into the minibus. Tee's driver will be driving the minibus. The back of the minibus is filled with our bags. Tee and Irin sat together at the back, Chloe and Jack sat together in front of them, Freen and Daniel sat together at the front and I sat alone behind them.

I don't like Freen's closeness with Daniel, but I cannot do anything other than keeping an eye on both of them.

**

I cannot hear what Freen and Daniel is talking about, they are whispering to each other.

"STOP BEING SILLY!" Freen said loudly to Daniel.

Daniel grabbed her hand to calm her down, he glanced back at me, I pretended to be watching outside the window. He then again focused on Freen and pulled her closer, putting his hand over her.

My blood boils at them, but if Freen is okay with this then what can I do!

After half an hour of the journey, Freen changed her seat and she went on the front seat. I think she is tired so she went on the front seat to sleep.

Daniel looked back and on finding me watching them, he smiled at me. I also smiled back at him awkwardly.

He stood up and sat beside me "You might be getting bored sitting alone." he said.

I saw Freen she is listening to music while her eyes are closed. Me and Daniel started talking, he is a fun person to talk, but I was all focused on Freen.

"What if she fell asleep and then she injures herself if the driver stops the bus suddenly!!!!" This thought kept running in my mind, the entire time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Freen POV

Tee and Irin are have started dating last week, it's a secret affair for now! Only I know about this as I am their matchmaker!

I have realised that I have great match-making skills, my first matched couple is happily lost in their love and my second matched about to become a couple is happily spending time together now.

There is an intense chemistry between Daniel and Rebecca, I have observed that whenever Daniel is with us, Rebecca always unconsciously keeps an eye on him. When I confronted Daniel, he confessed that he likes Rebecca. I haven't confronted Rebecca about this, because she always gets irritated when I talk about Daniel.

This trip is the perfect opportunity for my matchmaking skills to match my second couple. Rebecca and Daniel look so beautiful together, a lawyer and a business person is a perfect match as a couple.

I AM A GENIUS!

I prepped Daniel about how to talk with Rebecca and then I left him and sat on the different bus seat to make him sit with Rebecca.

They are laughing now, aren't they adorable together!?!

I feel proud and happy after matching my second couple. I started listening to music and I fell asleep.

**

"Freen! Wake up!" Rebecca said.

"Becbec?" I asked in confusion as I opened my eyes.

"Do you want to use restroom? Everyone got off the bus to stretch their legs" Rebecca said.

"For how long I have been sleeping over your shoulder?" I asked.

"Just an hour" she said while fixing my hair.

"Let's go down!" She pulled me out of the bus. On getting out of the bus I looked at Daniel apologetically.

After using restroom, we came out. Rebecca and Tee went inside the bus to bring snacks for us.

"Sorry Daniel!" I whispered secretly.

"She is hard to get!" Daniel whispered back.

"Tonight, let's go all out! I have a plan" I winked at Daniel and told him my GREAT plan.

A GREAT MATCHMAKER ALWAYS HAVE PLANS READY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rebecca POV

From inside the bus I saw Freen and Daniel standing as if they are hugging each other.

"What's wrong with them, are they stuck!!!!" I remarked in anger.

"You have any problem with that?" Tee asked me with a sly smile.

"No! You are getting me wrong!" I said laughing and nodding no with my head.

"Ahhh! For a minute I thought that you were jealous!" Tee said as we climbed off the bus.

"FREEN!" I called her loudly, signalling her to help me in serving the snacks to everyone.

Freen quickly came running towards me and helped me out with snacks.

After this small pitstop we went back into the bus. This time I didn't left Freen's hand, making sure she sits with me.

"Wake me up as we reach the guest house" I said and leaned on Freen's shoulder. The entire way while I laid in Freen's shoulder, she didn't let go of my hand, she even put her arms around me, hugging me as I sleep.

"That's better" I said to her and dozed off.