37. Real Ones Stick Together

1 year 6 months later

Anong POV

Last year when I went crazy all over Freen and Heng, that became a turning point of my life.

I wanted to destroy them at any cost.

I was ready to kill either them or kill myself because I was so angry and blind, my judgement was all clouded.

Then out of nowhere a new hope came to my life, Freen found me, she fought with me to save me from my mad self.

She made me realise that my life is important if not for me then atleast for her it is important. She helped me out of depression, being a friend to her made me a better person. She made me realise that no matter what happens the REAL ONES STICK TOGETHER.

From my childhood I was pressured by my parents to be best in studies, to do everything what they ask me to. They used to punish me if I didn't followed their orders. They fed me their value that money is the most important in the world, the more you have it, the more is the worth of your life.

My parents never made me felt secured, they never realised that I was in depression in my teenage years.

Then I met Heng, he was the first person who gave me love and security, I never felt these things before in my life. When I got Heng in my life I promised myself that I will never let him slip away from me, this made me turn into a crazy person. I didn't even realised that my over-protectiveness is hurting him.

I was so crazily possesive that I even tried to assassinate Freen when I thought she and Heng are on date last year February 2022. Now I feel so relieved that nothing happened to Freen, someone shot the assassin dead that I sent that day to kill her.

I am indebted to Freen that she remained alive in that assassination and she rescued me from myself.

On the day Freen left Bangkok, she asked me to follow her if I believe in her. I just held on to her and I followed her all the way here.

Freen hasn't ever called to her parents till now, I have also broken all the connections with my parents, now I am free independent women who have a bestfriend Freen and.... a sweet boyfriend Heng!

Yes! Freen helped me in mending my relationship with Heng.

He agreed to give me a second chance and I have promised to Freen that this time I will do the right thing, I will be a better person.

Our friend circle involves me, Heng, Freen, Ethan, Saint and Becky. All of us are going to the same university as we are almost the same age except Becky.

First time I met Becky was when she was in coma, she looks exactly like Becky Armstrong but 20 years older. We tease her as sleeping beauty because she was in coma for almost two months and ofcourse she is very beautiful, just like an angel.

Freen told me that she loves Becky, I was surprised with this huge age gap that they have, but then I realised that love is love.

When Becky woke up from coma, that was the first time when I saw Freen happy after she left everything in Bangkok.

Freen and Becky, these two are crazy in love. They have their own little perfect world.

Becky was the one who convinced Freen to make amends with Heng, because she knew that how much Heng matters to her.

Freen apologized Heng for hurting and ignoring him, he also came to USA after 4 months and transferred to the same university as us.

I also apologized to him for my mistakes and Freen made us realise that we still love each other and true love never dies.

Heng still didn't get it that why Freen broke up with Becky and got into relationship with an older woman who looks like Becky, behaves like Becky and her name is also Becky.

I just defend Freen by reminding Heng that her happiness is most important, and when she want to tell us, she will tell us.

The REAL ONES STICK TOGETHER without any condition.

Today is Freen's 21st birthday, Becky has planned the perfect birthday week vacation for all of us. We are all going to Milan(Italy) for her birthday week. Her birthday is on this Sunday, we have just reached Milan airport.

"This week will be AMAZING!" Heng yells as soon as we exited from the airport.

"My girlfriend is amazing!!" Freen says while giving a small peck to Becky.

"No, you are amazing babe!" Becky gives a long kiss to Freen.

"Aren't we all are amazing!" Ethan says while signalling us to get into the taxis.