52. Date on beach - I

Freen POV

"Hi, my pretty girlfriend!" I opened the car door for Becky and kissed her on cheeks "Welcome to the beach!".

Becky pulled me back and kissed me in the lips "That's better!" She whispered in my ears.

I scanned around me to make sure that no one saw us doing this in public. I took a black cap out from my car trunk and made Becky wear it "Silly, this is year 2000 not 2021. Let's not do PDA in public".

"I want to!!!! Not many people are here and no one will recognise us in our disguise" She gave me a peck on my lips.

"Huh.... I cannot win against you, let's go on beach!" I kissed her hand and held it tightly while going towards beach.

Becky POV

Tomorrow is the day when we met for the first time - 31st December.

I met future Freen on 31st December 2016 and I met current Freen on 31st December 1999.

I have dated both the Freen's and I can surely say that they are the same person. They like doing similar things, they love their family and they love me.

If Freen would not have been with me then I don't know what I would have done stuck here in this time.

She completes me, she makes me happy and she is the reason that I am sane even after losing everything - friends, family and dreams.

Tomorrow there is a huge party at the Chakimha's guest house in Bangkok. Freen took me to beach today, one day before our actual first day meeting aniversary because tomorrow we would be busy.

As per future Freen, tomorrow there will be a bomb blast in the party where many people will die, we might also die tomorrow if we go there.

Even after knowing the risks, we have to go to the party tomorrow and we cannot ask Mr Chakimha to cancel the party.

According to future Freen, tomorrow we will get the working time traveling pocket watch in the party.

Cancelling and not going to the party will mean we will loose the watch.

So tomorrow is an important day for us, tomorrow we have to survive and find the pocket watch.

Freen has asked her father to increase the security at the party venue.

"Where are you lost silly?" Freen back-hugged me and kissed me on shoulder.

Girl loving girl is not acceptable right now in Thailand, so we came to beach in disguise.

I am wearing blue jeans with black jacket and black cap. Freen is wearing brown jacket with black pant and grey cap. She looks so handsome in disguise.

She pulled me towards her tightly with my back touching her front "You are still lost in your thoughts! I don't like it when you are thinking about anything else while I am with you."

"I...."

Freen turned me towards her and kissed me on lips passionately "Stay here with me, and think of only this time. Don't think about past or future, be in present with me, holding me and looking at me. Understand?".

"Yes, understood!" I said while hugging her.

"Let's go silly, let's find somewhere to sit while watching the sunset."

We both intertwined our hands while searching for a place to sit.

We finally found a secluded place to sit on the beach. No one else is here other than us. We watched the sunset peacefully, while hugging each other.

"Hey beautiful!" Freen exclaimed while caressing my hair.

"Babe?"

"I am feeling a little hungry, let me bring something to eat for us, stay here." We broke our hug.

"I will also come with you."

"No need, just wait for me here, I will be back in 5 minutes!"

"Okay...."

Freen left while I stayed on the beach admiring the sunset.

"I found you! Did you miss me or not?" Freen kissed me on my neck.

"Ofcourse I missed you babe, but how did you came back soo fast? I thought there is a long line on the food court." I took the popcorn and candies from Freen's hands.

"It was long, I thought you might be angry at me for not coming fast" Freen sat beside me and pulled me in her arms.

"Feed me, my hands are busy..... Aaaaa" Freen opened her mouth for me to feed her.

I fed her popcorn. We stayed like this while eating the popcorn and a few candies.

"Ain't I am the best girlfriend?" She asked me.

"Ain't I am the luckiest girl to have you!" I said while kissing her.

We kissed a few times, then I remembered about tomorrow and kissed Freen more passionately, I sucked her lips, we kissed each other while we were out of our breath.

"You.... You smell different?" I said while trying to breathe. She took time to catch her breath before replying.

"A street vendor sprayed this perfume on me to make me buy it, but I didn't liked the fragrance. Do you like it?"

"Nah.... I like your usual floral smell babe."

After few seconds Freen questioned.

"Why do I suddenly got this passionate kiss? Are you worried about something?"

"No.... I won't be worried about anything, I will stay in present, all with you, just as you said babe."

"Let's go now, we will be lost if it gets more dark" she said while standing up and giving me her hand to stand up.

It's Bangkok, I don't understand how we will be lost, but I did as she asked and followed her.

"Stay here, I will be back!" She left.

**

"BECKY! I was looking for you, where did you went?" Freen asked while running towards me.

"I was waiting for you here only as you said."

"Here?.... Okay.... Let's sit for some more time here on the beach." She intertwined her hands again with me while pulling me back to the beach.

When we went to our spot, it was already occupied by two strangers, so we left to looked for some other place to sit.

Finally we found another place and we sat on the beach while admiring the moon and the waves.

"Come here!" Freen pulled me up in her lap and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Where did you went while I was waiting for you back there?" I asked her.

"Ahh.... There was a vendor who sold me a perfume, initially I didn't liked it, but I just bought it because he wasn't letting me go. So I went to put the perfume bottle in my car. It was strange because he thought that I am a foreigner tourist and he held onto me until I bought the perfume." She said while laughing.

"Ohh...."

"I love you Silly!"

"I love you too babe!"

"No, you just love food!" She said and kissed me on the cheeks before getting back to lean her head on me.

"So rude!" I said while pulling out one candy from my pocket and feeding it to Freen.

"At least you left a candy for me!" She said while eating it.