4. Be my friend

It's new year today, Freen prepares herself to meet Becky and Richie.

"Bonbon... Don't scare her today, be nice to Becky otherwise I will leave you with John" Freen says to Bonbon and Bonbon barks in disapproval at Freen.

Freen laughs and she teases Bonbon more with John's name.

Freen takes Bonbon to the park where Richie said they will meet, Freen is searching for Becky... "Now, where is the silly girl".

Soon Freen found Becky, she goes towards her.

Becky sees Freen and Bonbon as they were approaching her.

"Hi silly girl" Freen says smiling at Becky.

Becky ignores Freen and smiles at Bonbon, she pets him and Bonbon is happy to see Becky.

To get Becky's attention Freen leans down to Becky and asks "Silly girl are you ignoring me?"

Becky doesn't even sees at Freen.

Freen grabs Becky's chin and forces Becky to see her in eyes, they stare each other for a few minutes.

"You are ignoring me, rude! I won't talk to you, let's go back Bonbon" Freen says.

"Hey!! You are rude, how dare you to call me rude. I won't let you go back until you apologize to me" Becky says confidently.

"Why should I apologise to you? You should be the one apologizing to me and thanking me that I found you" says Freen with her cold eyes.

Becky doesn't understands anything what Freen is saying.

Seeing Becky clueless, Freen is irritated. She decides to go back thinks "Probably she is not the one I am waiting for".

Becky still confused and angered by Freen's behaviour shouts "I will find you and make you apologize for are the bullying you did to me, I won't forgive you easily!!!!".

As soon as Freen hears this she turns back as if she hasn't heard this for the first time, she stares deep into Becky's eyes looking for the answer she want.

"She is the her" Freen says in her mind.

Freen runs and hugs Becky tightly. "I am sorry for bullying you, for teasing you and for not being with you when you needed me. I promise you I will never leave you again" say Freen to Becky.

Becky can't see Freen's face but Freen's eyes are tearing up with happiness to finally meet Becky, her Becky. Becky is also tearing up but she doesn't understand why.

Freen stops herself from crying and releases Becky from the hug. She saw that Becky is about to cry and asks in shock "What did I do now silly girl, why are you crying??".

Becky don't know what to say, she just hugs Freen tightly, and says "I don't know, maybe you are bullying me again".

"Huh!?" Freen doesn't understand and hugs Becky back tightly to console her, she says "Stop crying silly girl, I want to make you my friend but I don't befriend cry-babies".

"I don't want to be your friend" says Becky.

"Stop it silly girl, you will regret not being friend with me, I know trust me. So, stop crying and see what I and Bonbon bought for you" says Freen.

They break the hug, Freen brings a gift for Becky all wrapped in pink, she asks Becky to take it, but Becky refuses as she is confused by the stranger. Becky runs away from Freen, Freen is sad witnessing that.

Suddenly Richie comes and greets Freen.

"Hi Freen, you came on time, let's play" says Richie.

"I came to see Becky, but she won't talk to me, take it and give this to Becky" says Freen while handing the gift to Richie.

Richie asks what is this and why does she want to give this gift to Becky?

After thinking for a while, Freen replies to Richie "Ask her to keep this gift if Becky wants to be friends with her, otherwise throw it away".

Before Richie could say anything Freen returns back to her car with Bonbon.