38. Unexpected encounter

Becky POV

It's a bright Saturday morning. Me and Nop reached Milan late yesterday night, we are here for our weekend gateway.

Me and Nop have been dating for more than a year now, Freen broke me and he mended my broken heart.

I broke all my connections with her, now I am not even friends with Heng.

"Becky... Good morning my love" Nop says as he wakes up.

"Good morning my love, get up fast, we can't be late today" I have planned this weekend getaway for us.

**

We did our breakfast in a cute cafe, we explored the romantic streets of Milan, we had fun the entire day.

It's dark now, we are in an open bar drinking wine, watching the beautiful starry night while sitting in the upper terrace.

"Do you love it?" I asked Nop about our trip.

"Yes but I love you the most" he kisses me on lips, I reciprocated with the same intensity.

It's a perfect night, with the perfect person, it feels like that we are the only two person in this world. The music fades away and all I can concentrate on is him.

We have been passionately making out inside a crowded bar, I hear a voice which brings pain to my heart.

I cannot breathe, Nop notices this and he breaks away "Becky are you fine? Talk to me!" He tries to get my attention but all I can hear is HER.

I turn myself towards the main clubbing area in lower terrace, and I saw her, she is here.

"Hello everyone, today is my birthday and these Italian beat boxers friends of us has given me and my friends the challenge to perform a song with them. I hope you like the song and us" Freen says while emptying her drink.

She seems very drunk. I see she stands on the bar table and her signals her friends to start their performance. Heng, Anong, Ethan, Saint and some locals takes up mics, Ethan stands with Freen on the same circular table, others stand surrounding the table.

They start singing the song BLINDING LIGHTS.

[Below is the song link]

I just stand and stare at them from distance, all of them seems wasted, but my focus is only on her. Why cannot I stop thinking about her and looking at her?

"Let's leave my love" Nop knows that Freen is my ex-girlfriend.

"It's okay Nop, we won't change our plans because of her. We will stay here and enjoy our date" I say while holding his hands but still staring at her.

When the song starts, Freen and Ethan are dancing very close to each other over the table. "She lied to me even when she was drugged, Ethan isn't gay in any way" I say to Nop, without taking my eyes off her.

Suddenly I see Saint climbs up the same table, Freen climbs down. Ethan and Saint start making out with each other. "WHAT!!" I exclaimed in shock.

"That seems pretty gay my love" Nop teases me.

The song ends, everyone claps except me and Nop. A slow music starts to play, Ethan-Saint are making out with each other, Heng-Anong are also making out on the sofas. Freen is dancing alone in the middle of the club all drunk.