81. Yes sir!

Freen POV

I am on my way home, even though Tee offered me to stay at her home tonight, but it felt wrong, I don't know why but I kind of missed Rebecca, I haven't seen her the entire day today.

Tee introduced me to her parents and we talked about finding my family. They are good people, I did dinner with them and after dinner me, Tee and her father discussed about their mall's business plans. I helped Tee today in writing the reports for the mall where we did shopping for me. I was shocked to learn that the mall was of Tee's parents, I must say that they are very rich. I loved discussing about business with Tee and her father, I think I had interests in business before I got into the accident.

Tee's father was very much impressed with me, he offered me to go to business school with Tee to learn more about business. I was reluctant at first, but Tee was very excited with the idea and she convinced me to go with her.

Tee's father said that I don't need to worry about anything as he is one of the trustees of the college. He said that he will arrange everything and I just need to pass a few tests to make me eligible to attend the same classes as Tee.

I reached home at 10pm. Mr and Mrs Armstrong were in the main hall watching television.

"I am home!" I announced surprising them. They welcomed me happily.

"Thank God Freen you are home, I was so much worried" Mrs Armstrong said hugging me.

"Why?"

"I let you go alone with a stranger, I should have taken better care of you as you have lost your memories and you are new here" she explained.

"Mrs Armstrong, I am also an adult, you don't need to worry about me. Tee and her family is very nice, I was totally safe there, but.... I didn't spent night there because.... I missed you all!" I playfully winked at Mrs Armstrong.

"Oh Freen!" Mrs Armstrong laughed.

"On a serious note.... Can you check on Rebecca, she is not opening her door and she haven't done dinner yet" Mrs Armstrong said.

"Why?"

"She is angry about leaving you alone with some stranger."

"She will scold me as well! I am afraid to go to her now!" I replied.

"We tried to talk to her, but she never listens"

"I will go and talk to her Mrs Armstrong." I assured her and left for Rebecca's room.

Why I am afraid to make her angry? Strange! Be brave Freen! Be brave!

I knocked at her door but no one answered.

"Rebecca! Are you in there?" I asked but no one replied.

I went to my room to find the keys that Rebecca left in my room yesterday as she unlocked my door from outside. I found the bundle of keys and after trying for 2 minutes I was able to unlock her door.

I knocked again before entering "Can I come in Rebecca?".

No one answered, I waited for a minute and then went inside.

"So you were just sleeping all the time!" I said as I saw Rebecca happily asleep on her bed.

"You like worrying people huh?!" I asked to asleep Rebecca.

I went near her and leaned down "WAKE UP ARMSTRONG!" I screamed in her ears making her jump and she woke up scared.

SHE LOOKS SO FUNNY!!

"Hahahaha" I laughed at her, but my smile left as soon as she gave me death stare. I gulped my saliva as I am frightened now.

"So someone finally thought of coming home!" She said sarcastically as she blocked me from running out of her room.

"You look so cute when you are not angry" I joked pushing her away lightly.

"You are not leaving this house ever without telling me first" she announced.

"Yes Sir!" I said like a soldier taking order from her commander. She does have some kind of stange effect over me.

"Good" she smiled slyly.

"Now let's go and have dinner, I am hungry" she grabbed my hand and we went to the dining room.

"Should I tell her that I already had dinner at Tee's home? Will she be angry?" I thought. I decided not to tell her, as I don't want to anger her.

Rebecca served food to me. I smiled and finished all the food hesitantly.

I slept in Rebecca's room while Rebecca worked on her pending assignments all the night.