64. I know what to do

31st December 1999

Becky POV

I woke up in the hospital, I scanned my surroundings. I know that this is not year 2023, Freen sent me here to 1999. I saw the date on the calendar, today is the last day of 1999.

"How are you feeling now?" A woman asked to me.

I saw her, it's P'Nam. I have met her in 2021 when she visited Chakimha mansion. She looks so young now. I know she is a well wisher of Freen and according to old Becky.... No according to future me, P'Nam will help me here.

"P'Nam, I have to see Freen." I said and started getting up from the bed. I realised that I am wearing hospital clothes now.

"First tell me, who are you?" She asked.

"I will tell you everything thing, but first P'Nam where is my clothes? I need my things. NOW!" I said in frustration.

Understanding the seriousness in my voice she nodded and pulled a bag out that was beside my bed. I snatched it from her hands. Freen gave me that iPhone and pocket watch, I cannot loose them. I searched thoroughly inside the bag and found the iPhone in my pants pocket and I found the watch, but that watch is broken.

"P'Nam how did it broke?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"It was already broken" she answered.

"Calm down Becky, it's just the watch, you still have these video recordings and you still have Freen here. A world with different Freen is better than a world with no Freen" I whispered to myself.

"How do you know me and Freen? What is this rubbish things that you are blabbering?" P'Nam said in frustration.

"I will tell you everything P'Nam, but first I need to talk to Freen. Please take me to Freen now!" I wiped my tears and begged her.

"Freen will not be able to meet you today, she is not here for two days, I can take you to meet her once she is back. But.... Tell me everything first, I won't let you to go close to her before confirming that you are good or you are a danger for her." She said seriously.

I explained everything to P'Nam, she obviously didn't believed me. I know that no one would believe me in their right mind, no one but except Freen. That's why I need to talk to Freen.

"This time we will save everything because this time I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I said to motivate myself.

I convinced Nam to stay with her for two days because I don't know anyone here in year 1999. I don't have anyone here except Freen.

These two days felt like an eternity, i wasn't able to sleep because of the nightmares of Freen dying. Every night I yell and cry in my sleep. I am lucky to have P'Nam here with me, even though she don't know me, she still took care of me like her own little sister.

P'NAM POV

I think Becky has lost her mind because of some tragedy. Freen found her in the woods inside the Chakimha mansion. She asked me to take care of her and bring her to the hospital. I did as she said but when Becky woke up in the hospital she started saying weird things like time travel, murder and other nonsense. I don't trust her, but I understand that she has lost her mind due to some big tragedy.

After Becky woke up in the hospital, Freen visited visit us before leaving for Bangkok. She wanted to see her, but I said her no because I don't trust Becky at all. Freen requested me to take care of her until she is back, that's why I took in Becky with me. I enquired about Becky but no one knows her here, it's like she appeared here out of nowhere.

After living with her for two days I have reached the conclusion that she is not dangerous for anyone. She is just dangerous for herself, in these past two days, there wasn't a night when she didn't had nightmares. She always takes Freen's name in her sleep and she cried loudly as if someone is taking Freen away from her. I have concluded Becky is not dangerous but she is weird and crazy.

Freen is back in the mansion today. I have arranged for Freen and Becky to talk.

Freen POV

Nam told me about Becky's condition, I am have agreed to meet her in the fountain garden today in the evening.

That girl is weird, but I don't know what it is, why I am curious to know more about her. From where did she come here, why was she in that state when I first met her, how does she know my name and why did she kissed me.

Today I will get all my answers from her!