41. 1999

Year 1999

Freen POV

"Who is there?" I was riding on Tokyo and I heard someone crying loudly.

I followed the voice and I found a girl lying unconscious near the river bank inside my house boundary.

The girl looks very young, her clothes are stained in blood.

Is she dead? Someone dead in Chakimha mansion! This is not possible.

I climbed down Tokyo, as I was approaching the girl, a small black dog came running towards me.

The dog doesn't seems angry or scared of me, he came and started jumping on me.

Soo sweet! I patted the dog and then I moved towards the injured/dead girl.

I checked her pulses, she is still breathing. Maybe she is just injured, so I decided to get her treated for the injuries.

I pulled her up on my back, she held me tightly, she dropped a pocket watch from her hands.

I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

Now I am carefully taking her towards my house. Tokyo and the dog are following me walking slowly to match my pace.

"You are very heavy!" I said while regretting picking her up.

"Tokyo.... Go and bring Nam here!" With this Tokyo ran towards our house.

Nam is my personal maid, she is waiting for me at the stable to reach home back.

Tokyo is very well trained by me, she is an intelligent horse, I trust her to bring Nam here.

I am walking slowly with that girl on my back, suddenly she held me tightly and started sobbing "Freen.... Babe.... Please don't leave me, I love you, stay with me. Please!"

I checked and she is still unconscious but how does she know my name and what nonsense is she saying? This is very inappropriate!

I think maybe she is a stalker and she reached here looking for me.

"Freen! Freen?" I hear Nam calling for me.

"I am here Nam, come fast!".

I put the girl down, but she was unwilling to let me go, somehow I released myself from her.

What a shameless pervert!

Nam gets startled when she saw blood stains on my clothes.

"Freen are you okay?" She scans me worriedly.

"I am fine Nam, this blood is of that girl, I found her near river bank inside our property. Can you please take her and get her treated. I don't want anyone dying at my house."

Nam agreed and took that girl up on her back, she will take her to local medical hospital.

I assured Nam that Chakimha family will pay all her hospital bills since she was found injured here, but this news shouldn't get leaked as it may spoil my family's name.

I went back to my house, I sneaked in my room without anyone noticing my bloody clothes.

I took bath and changed into normal clothes. I will ask Nam later to wash or burn this bloody clothes secretly.

**

In the local medical hospital

Becky POV

"Are you feeling okay?" A woman asked me.

I opened my eyes and started observing my surroundings. I am in an old hospital, it looks very dirty with outdated equipments. I don't know who is this strange woman.

I heard a dog barking, it's Bonbon!

"How did I get here? Where is Freen? I want to see her now!" I asked the woman.

"Calm down please, you are in a hospital. We found you in Chakimha mansion parameters. You were unconscious and covered with blood, so I brought you here".

I remembered Anong shooting me and Freen.

If I am fine that means Freen should also be fine.

I grabbed that woman's hand and begged her "Please tell me how is my Freen! Take me to her!".

"Shhh.... Don't talk like this about Freen here, she have a reputation to maintain. First tell me how you reached inside the mansion parameters and why did you not have injuries, your clothes were drenched in blood!"

I told her what happened today, how Anong tried to murder us.

The woman has no reaction, she is watching me as I am a crazy person.

"I think you hit your head somewhere Becky, there is no Anong in Chakimha mansion and Freen is perfectly fine."

"I am not crazy, please just take me to my Freen. She is my girlfriend." I yelled while sobbing badly.

"Please calm down Becky, you wait here I will call the doctor to check on you." The woman left the room.

I am not crazy, I will find my Freen myself, I don't need anyone's help.

I got up, removed the IV drip from my hands, I took Bonbon in my arms and I left the hospital.

"I am coming babe!"

As soon as I went out, everything seems different.

Everything seems vintage, the cars, the shops signs and peoples dressing style.

Am I in a dream?

I went near a tea stall and beside the tea stall there was newspaper shop.

I glanced over one of the newspaper, the printing style looks old and when I read today's date.... Today is 31st December 1999.

Did I time travelled? Is someone pranking me? I am in the last day of 90s!!

Blackout....