29. I remember everything

Becky POV

White team is doing well, Freen is playing very well, she was able to save some of very important goals.

She is enjoying playing polo and it doesn't feel like she is a new to this game.

3 rounds are over, this is the final round now. The umpire whistles and the attackers start running after the ball, they are playing very rough, it's good that Freen is defender and she is not there in-between the attackers.

Freen is just relaxing while keeping an eye on the ball, the other players are fighting for the control over the ball on the opposite goal post.

Suddenly I see that Bonbon is in the ground and he is running towards the ball, the umpire whistles for everyone to stop but they are so much into the game that they didn't hear the whistle.

Freen started riding fast towards Bonbon on Tokyo. Bonbon was about to get stumped over by another player's horse but Freen jumps in between and grabs Bonbon, Tokyo drags both Freen and Bonbon away from other players.

Everyone let out a loud gasp, Freen is on the ground, we started running towards her, Tokyo is nervous sniffing Freen. I am scared.

I see that Freen sits and she seems okay. We all reached there, Freen stands up to show us that she is fine, but I can't help to stop my anger on her. What if something would have happened to her?

She smiles at me to calm my anger, but I cannot calm myself down.

Out of nowhere, a woman comes and hugs Freen. I didn't saw her face, Freen also looks confused.

"Freen... You are okay?!" The woman says with her voice breaking.

Freen just pats her back to say that she is fine. The woman holds Freen's face with both of her hands still crying.

I was able to see her face now, it's P'Nam's friend P'Becca. But when I met her before, she was not in any state to talk and express. How does she look okay now?

"BECCA..." Freen exclaims in shock.

I see Freen's body is trembling badly, she moves back from P'Becca. P'Nam comes and holds P'Becca.

"Freen are you okay?" Freen's mom asks in concern, but Freen doesn't reply anything.

She is trembling and seems like lost in her own thought. The umpire whistles so that everyone gives Freen space to calm down, Heng and John moves everyone away from Freen.

Suddenly I see that Freen climbs up at her horse Tokyo, and she is riding away at full speed.

No one understands what's happening and Freen is gone on Tokyo. John, Saint, Heng and everyone starts looking for Freen.

**

Someone found Freen unconscious in the abandoned fountain garden, Saint brings Freen unconscious in his arms.

Freen's parents called a team of doctors to check on her. She is still unconscious.

"Don't worry she will be fine" Heng gave me some water to calm down.

"She was trembling badly Heng, after that she got unconscious, what if something would have happened to her?!" tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Nothing would have happened, we would never let anything bad come to Freen" Heng exclaims.

"Don't worry Becky it must be a panic attack, Freen used to get these when she was young, she will get through this".

"I never knew she had panic attacks when she was young... What triggered her today?" I asked Heng.

"Maybe this house! She never liked to come here until this year. Also watching Bonbon in danger could have caused this condition to her" Heng explains.

"Ms Chakimha is still unconscious, so we are taking her to the hospital so that we can do her full checkup. Mr Chakimha has asked you to accompany her in the air ambulance." Saint comes and inform Heng.

Heng nods in approval. "I will take care of her Becky. As soon as she is awake I will call you".

**

Freen POV

I woke up in a hospital, I scanned my surroundings and no one is here.

I remember it all, I know what happened in the past, I died and Becky got stuck there alone.

I have to change the past, I still have a chance, a chance to turn every wrong into right. Finally I know everyone's true face.

"I have to get Becca, she need me" I whispered to myself.

I found my phone on the table beside me, I called Saint to pick me up from the hospital right now.

A doctor comes to check on me "How are you feeling Ms Chakimha?".

"I feel better" I started getting up from the bed to prepare to get out of the hospital.

"Please stop Ms Chakimha! What are you doing? You can ask the nurses if you need anything".

"Thank you doctor for treating me, but I wish to go now" I said while picking up my clothes from the bag beside me.

"But-Ms--Chakimha--?" I don't wait for the doctor to complete his sentence and got inside the bathroom to change into normal clothes.

When I come out I see Heng, John and Saint are inside my hospital room waiting for me.

Heng comes running towards me, touches my forehead to check my body temperature "Freen you should be resting!" He says in authoritative tone.

"I am fine Heng, thank you for always taking care of me and for always being with me" I look affectionately in his eyes.

"Stop worrying about me now stupid!" I say to calm him down.

"Let's go Saint!" Saint picks up my bag and we start leaving.

John follows us "Where are we going Ms Chakimha?".

"I need to meet Becky, so we are going to her house" I explained.

"Okay.." John responds.