123. ANSWER ME!

Third person POV

Freen and Becky did dinner with their friends. Now they are on the beach as the resort has organised a party for all the guests. It 10pm at night. Freen nervously looks at her watch.

"Stop shaking your legs NFreen!" Rebecca whispers. Freen tries to stop, but she is feeling nervous and nauseous again. Rebecca doesn't understand what is wrong with Freen. In morning Rebecca suggested to go back home, but Freen denied to go as she wants to spend the Christmas Eve with Rebecca and friends.

"I... I want to use washroom. I wil be back" Freen informs to Rebecca and leaves looking for a bathroom. On reaching the bathroom, Freen locks the complete bathroom from inside and crazily splashes cold water on herself.

"Get out! Get out! Get out from my mind!" She yells looking at her reflection. Before dinner, Freen has been hearing dog barks the entire day, something in her was pushing her to leave the resort right now. But Freen tried to control those urges. After dinner, her headache increased. She thinks that she is getting crazy.

The weird noises are not stopping, so Freen puts tissue in her ears and closes her eyes, but that was of no use as all these noises are in her mind. She don't understand what it is, but she want them to be silent now. She is feeling desperate and helpless.

"I WILL DO AS YOU SAY! PLEASE STOP!!" Freen yells to those voices.

A moment of silence.

Then she again heard a dog barking, this time this barking was not irritating like before. Something in her tells her that she needs to find this dog NOW!

After cleaning up, Freen leaves the washroom. A random woman comes and jumps over Freen, she immediately moves her away and leaves without even looking or saying anything. Freen is no longer in her control now, the voices have taken over her body. She knows what she is doing, but she does not know why she is doing this.

Freen went inside her and Rebecca's villa to take car keys and money. She stuff her pants with the cash.

"What are you doing here?" Freen hears Rebecca's voice but she ignores it. On the other hand Rebecca is talking with the same woman who is standing at the entrance of her and Freen's villa.

"I.... I came with Freen" the woman replies. "Who are you?" Rebecca asks as she analyses the girl. The girl looks as if same age as Freen, Rebecca thinks that the girl must be one of Freen's friends from the university.

"I am Isabella, I am Freen's girlfriend." The girl replies and blocks Rebecca's way to go inside the villa. The villa have single bedroom with an attached bathroom. Rebecca can see what Freen is doing very clearly from the villa entrance.

"In your dreams" Rebecca laughs and moves the girl out of her way.

"Is everything okay Freen?" Rebecca asks to Freen, but Freen ignores her and went inside the bathroom to change her shirt as it is wet by water.

This has never happened before, Freen has never ignored Rebecca like this.

"She is done with you now. So get over her because she is mine" Isabella enters the room with a sly smile.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HEAR YOUR NONSENSE!" Rebecca yells at Isabella.

"I AM HERE TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" Isabella yells.

Rebecca thinks that this girl is crazy. "Freen is your girlfriend, then why is she living with me here? You see this is our room" Rebecca points on the things present in the room.

"She is not with you everyday right?" Isabella asks with a sly smile. Rebecca losses her confidence for a moment. "Because she is with me when she is not with you" Isabella says with an evil smirk on her face.

Rebecca snaps out of her thoughts when Freen opens the bathroom door. Rebecca blocks Freen's way. "Who is she?" Rebecca asks pointing at Isabella.

"I don't know, I have to go now PRebecca. Take care" Freen doesn't even look at Isabella and she kisses Rebecca on cheeks before moving Rebecca aside as Freen wants to go out immediately. Freen has decided to follow the voices, she is tired by ignoring them all day today.

Isabella is annoyed by what she saw just now "Stay away from her!" Isabella pushes Rebecca away from Freen, before again holding Freen with her hands. Freen tries to remove her hands but Isabella is not letting her go.

Rebecca slaps Isabella who then releases Freen's hands. "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!" Rebecca screams at Isabella as she checks Freen's hand for any injuries. Isabella has left scratches on Freen's hands, Rebecca is fuming because of this.

"Let me go PRebecca" Freen requests Rebecca to leave her hand.

"SHE IS ALSO MY GIRL!" Isabella screams at Rebecca.

"Say something to her." Rebecca orders Freen. "I don't know anything PRebecca. I have to go now, please let me go." Freen pleads as she is now losing her composure.

Rebecca who was adamant that Freen have nothing to do with Isabella, is now doubtful because of Freen's weird behaviour. In Rebecca's eyes Freen's behaviour is like a suspect running from the scene of crime.

"Are you sleeping with her?" Rebecca straightforwardly asks Freen.

"What is wrong with you PRebecca! How can you even think that! LET ME GO!" Freen pushes Rebecca away as the voices ask her to rush. She runs away leaving Rebecca alone with Isabella in the villa.

Rebecca is startled by Freen's reaction. She was hoping Freen to just say a NO, but instead Freen screamed at her for asking this type of questions to her. In Rebecca's mind, Freen is like a criminal now who has now successfully fleed from the scene of crime by raising her voice.

"I am also coming baby!" Isabella shouts for Freen to stop and runs behind Freen. Rebecca kicks Isabella, making her fall on the floor. "She has not accepted that she is your girlfriend yet!" Rebecca comments as she decides to dismiss all the logical evidences.

"If she is not my girlfriend then is she your girlfriend?" Isabella asks. Rebecca stays silent as she has no answer.

"She will be my girlfriend soon" Rebecca says in a low voice with no confidence.

"She is my girlfriend right now and she is done with you. Can't you see that?" Isabella says calmly to Rebecca.

"Stop speaking like that! I don't trust you!" Rebecca replies.

"If you don't trust me then.... " Isabella walks inside the bathroom with Rebecca and takes up Freen's shirt which was in laundary basket. "Trust this...." Isabella shows the lipstick mark on Freen's shirt collar.

For a second Rebecca thought that this was hers but then she saw her reflection in the mirror that she is wearing a pink lipstick. The lipstick stain is of red colour matching with the one on Isabella's lips.

Rebecca is devastated because now all the evidence proves that Isabella is speaking.....

Truth....

And Freen was fooling around with Isabella while she was with her.

Rebecca is heart broken.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Rebecca screams at Isabella. "You only stopped me from going with my baby, she must be waiting for me in the parking lot. Don't wait for her." Isabella comments and leaves the villa.

*

In the parking lot, Freen is already gone.