97. Rebecca's Birthday

Rebecca POV

I have decided not to tell Freen about her real family now. I will tell her once our higher studies is complete and then I will follow her to Thailand. I am not gonna leave her because I love her too much and I cannot live without her.

It took me two days of Freen ignoring me to realize that how much I love her. I love her and whatever I decide is the best thing for her as I know her more than she knows herself.

"Becca! Let's go down, evryone is waiting for you in the hall" Everyone locked me in my room as they were decorating the hall for cake cutting. It's my birthday in few minutes. Today all our friends - Irin, Tee, Jack, Chloe and Daniel is here. I have already made it clear that I don't want any big party today, I only want to spend my time with my family, friends and specially my girlfriend.

Today is the day when we will announce that me and Freen are dating. I know I have hurted Freen by ignoring her and I have already received my punishment as she has also ignored me completely for the last two days. I will announce about us to everyone and make things right with her today. She have to forgive me and accept me.... because no one says NO to the birthday girl!!

"Let's go Irin!" I said in excitement. We are not wearing anything fancy, I asked everyone to dress in casuals.

I looked at the picture of my parents, remembering how they use to pamper me on my birthday. I miss them everyday, they would have been really happy to meet Freen, the girl who made me learn how to live again. I love her and now I am alive just for her, she is the one keeping me glued to life.

"It's too dark!" I complained as we went near stairs.

"We will fall Irin" I said as both of us cannot see the steps.

"You are right Rebecca...." Irin replied.

"Guys! It's a bit too dark for us to walk downstairs! Let's surprise her from here only!" Irin yelled, but no one answered.

Silence....

Soon the lights of the hall turned on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!" All my friends and my uncle-aunty yelled in excitement.

The hall is covered in pink balloons and white ribbons. As we reached to the last step, everyone started singing the birthday song for me and clapping for me.

I looked at Freen, she is smiling and singing for me. It's been days when I saw her this happy. I just stood there awestruck by her smile, I missed this so much.

Irin pushed me towards the centre, where there is a huge three tier pink cake. Aunt Ashley handed me the knife and I blowed off the candles and cut the cake.

I fed first to my aunt and uncle, they also fed cake to me. Then all my friends grabbed the slices of cake and fed me big slices of cake forcefully.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!" Everyone said in unison.

"We are going to our room now, but everyone behave properly, no screaming and running in the house" My uncle said.

"Yes, Mr Armstrong!" All my friends replied in unison.

My uncle and aunt then left the hall to sleep and all of us decided to go in Freen's room to play games.

"You guys go, I will bring some snacks" Freen said.

"Freen...." I said before Daniel cut me off.

"I will help her!" Daniel said and pulled Freen towards the kitchen. I wanted to stay with Freen, but Irin and our other friends forcefully took me upstairs as they want to play games.

**

It's been 15 minutes but Freen is still not here. Everyone is arguing about what to play, but my focus is only at the door, at any minute Freen will be here through this door.

I am nervous as I will be declaring my love for Freen today in front of everyone.

"FOOD IS HERE!" Freen announced as she and Daniel entered the room with a trolley full of snacks.

"YAYYYYY!" Everyone screamed in unison.

"Guys.... don't scream...." Freen whispered cutely. She is so cute!

"The snacks excited me" Tee said and walked towards the food trolley.

All of us surrounded the food trolley and attacked on the snacks. We ate like we were hungry for days.

We danced, ate food, sang songs and played dares. I forgot about announcing mine and Freen's relationship. In the end all of us are so tired that we laid on the floor.

I have Chloe at my left and Irin at my right, I wish if I could lie down beside Freen, but Tee and Daniel never leave her alone. The three of them are talking on the bed and soon I felt Irin getting up and joining them.

I cannot hear what they are talking about and the bed is hardly able to hold the four of them together, I cannot join them. I don't know when I fell asleep while talking with Chloe and Jack.

**

When I woke up in the morning, I saw that tee and Irin is sleeping in one blanket and Freen is sleeping with Daniel in one blanket. I started feeling jealous and I left the room as I don't want to lash out on Freen unnecessarily in the morning.

"They are just friends" I said to myself and went to my room. I trust Freen and I trust in our love.