53. Bomb blast - I

Becky POV

Knock.... Knock....

"Becky! Becky! Wake up, Nam is here!" Freen whispered to me while handing me my clothes and dressing herself.

We overslept today because we were busy doing things in night. "It's because of you!" I whisper to her.

"Right! Just me huh?" She said while rolling her eyes in sarcasm.

We both dressed up, she hugged me before opening the door.

"Yes Nam.... Good morning!" Freen smiled at Nam.

Nam came inside the room with breakfast tray "It's a little late to say that morning now".

Nam showed us the clock on the room wall, it says 11 am.

"Nam....." We both said in unison.

"When did you two became soo clingy, there's a world outside this bed" Nam teased us.

"Ahh.... Pervert!" Freen teased Nam.

"Becca, I have brought clothes for you, change into fresh clothes before going out. We have many guests and servants today".

Nam is the only person that knows about my and Freen's relationship. She still thinks that I have lost my memories, and she don't believe that I am from future.

Besides Nam, I think that Preed also knows about us, but he hasn't talked to me after the day I rejected him.

He only talks to Freen.

Freen has transferred Mr Chen away from Thailand, now we only have to deal with John.

John has been with Freen and Preed like an older brother, so Freen doesn't want to send him away or do any harm to him.

Today in the party we will get the time travelling pocket watch. We have huge responsibility to make sure that no one is harmed and we will try to stop this blast from happening.

I took bath in Freen's room and changed into fresh servant clothes before going out.

"I will see you in the party babe! Stay safe!" I kissed her and left with Nam.

"Such a clingy couple!" Nam teased us.

**

Freen POV

We have tripled the security for this year's party and I have made sure that all the emergency vehicles are on standby. If we cannot prevent the blast then atleast we would be able to minimise the loss.

Preed has personally handled these things. He was mad at me when he found out that Becky and I are together, but with some time, he accepted us.

He forgave me for hurting him and he is back to normal now.

Since our older brother Kiet is in Japan, my father is preparing me to handle our main businesses in Thailand. It's too much work, but Preed helped me very much. He is a life saver. My sweet twin brother.

"Ready for the party?" Preed asked me as he entered my room.

"Yes.... How's the security? Did you found anything suspicious?" I asked him.

"Nah.... Everything's is normal, you are worrying too much Freen. Free yourself of the worries and let me handle everything. You go enjoy the party."

"Thank you Preed."

"Freen, you father is asking for you!" Nam interrupted us.

"Yes, Nam. Let's go." I hugged Preed and left with Nam.