46. Be my girlfriend!

Becky POV

It hurts getting ignored by the person who you love so dearly.

I cannot take this more, so I have decided to move on from Freen. She is not my Freen. My Freen is dead already and now I have to live with that. I will be a fool if I am searching for my Freen in her.

**

Nam assisted Freen the entire day.

Freen has finalized her dress for the after-party that we have tomorrow after the award ceremony.

While Nam was busy with Freen, I spent my time with Preed, helping him in choosing his tuxedo for the after-party.

"Do you like this one?" Preed asked me about his attire.

"Yes, purple suits you!"

"Then, purple outfit is the final one!" He winked at me and I smiled back at him.

**

Next day before the after-party

"NAM! Can you help me with this dress" Freen called from her room.

Nam is not here, she went to the kitchen to look for the food preparations. It's Bonbon's first time in this mansion, so Freen has given responsibility to prepare proper food for Bonbon to Nam.

"P'Freen, can I help you? Nam is not here".

Silence....

"Ahh.... Yes.... Please come in Becca" Freen replied hesitantly.

I went inside the room and locked the door behind me.

I saw Freen stuck in her tight fit black dress, she is half naked, only wearing her bra and panty.

GOSH! Why she looks so sexy. I started drooling watching her.

"I am not able to pull this dress up, help me here" Freen said while trying to pull her dress up.

It's good the she is facing away from me, ignoring me as-always otherwise I would have been so embarrassed.

"Y....yes" I stopped drooling over her, and went towards her.

"I think something is stuck in the back, please see if you can fix it" she turned her back towards me.

She is right her dress zipper got stucked with other dress material.

"Don't move P'Freen, I will fix it!" I carefully straightened her dress and pulled her dress up.

I zipped up her back zipper and properly fixed her dress.

"Better!" I said while fixing her dress neckline.

She is wearing a tight fit black dress with sweetheart neck.

I didn't realised that I was staring at her body.

"Are you alright?" Freen pulls my face up to her eye level.

"Is something wrong?" She asks me while starting right into my eyes.

It's first time in a while that she looked straight at me, I missed those eyes.

"Nothing P'Freen, I will go now...." I got flustered and started moving away. But unfortunately I tripped by the unopened luggages in her room.

I was ready to feel the painful impact of falling down, I closed my eyes tightly.

"BECKYYYY!" I felt a hand around me, I opened my eyes.

Freen caught me while falling and we both landed on the bed sideways.

"Are you troubled with something?" Freen said while moving my hairs away from my face, without breaking the eye contact.

"I.... I...." Before I could complete, the lights went out. I got scared and I hugged Freen tightly.

"They must be connecting the extra power supply with the main power supply for the party. Everything is fine Becky" she patted my back to calm me down.

We stayed like this until the lights came back, it was the safest I felt after coming here.

I miss her, I miss her embrace, she was my solace.

I stood up when the lights came back and left her room politely.

**

Why my hearts beats so fast when I am near her?

She is not my Freen! My Freen is gone and no one can take her place.

But.... She called me Becky? Or did I heard it wrong?

"Why is your face red? Are you feeling feverish?" Nam asked while checking my temperature.

"I.... I am fine, can I go now? Preed has asked me to help him" Nam nodded okay and I left to see Preed.

**

I knocked at Preed's door.

"Come in!" Preed said from his room.

As I opened the room, I saw him sitting bending on one knee between an heart in the floor made by rose petals.

He took out a ring from his pocket "Ms Becca! I never thought that I will be someone who will be doing this for anyone, but you have changed me. You have made me do things that I never thought I will ever do."

I knew he liked me more than a friend but I didn't knew that he will propose to me this soon. I want to run away from here.

"I know you are confused, I was also confused thinking about why I am doing this. But I realised that I like you very much and you are a perfect match for me. Becca please accept my feelings for you and BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" He said while smiling at me.

"I.... This is...." Before I could say anything, he pulled me inside the heart decorated on the floor and made me wear the ring.

"You don't need to reply now Becca, I can wait for you. But please take this ring as my token of love for you because my love will not end even if you say no to me. I can love you as a lover or as a friend, the choice is yours!"

"I need time Preed, thank you for understanding me" I gave him my hand to stand up.

He stood up and kissed my hand on which I am wearing the ring given by him.