89. Not today!

Rebecca POV

Freen suggested playing dare hide and seek, she is the seeker. The winner get's the room with the outdoor pool on the top floor. I am very excited, that is the best room here. I am gonna win it for me and Freen!

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Freen announced.

Everyone ran away in pairs. Jake and Chloe hid together in some room, Irin and Tee went together in games room, Daniel followed me and we hid in one of the rooms.

Suddenly all the lights went off and Freen announced "THIS IS NOW HIDE AND SEEK IN DARK! NO LIGHTS UNTIL I FIND EVERYONE! AND IF ANYONE IS SCARED THEN THEY CAN COME TO ME!".

She is really very serious to win this game, I should also be determined to win this game. I left Daniel and went to hide in the room opposite to the room he is hiding. He tried to follow me but I signalled him to stay. I will win this game for me and Freen to stay in the best room!

I heard a faint noise from the room where Jack and Chloe is hiding, Freen walked just from front of me towards the direction of the noise. Somehow I was able to stop myself from laughing when she passed just from front of me without noticing me standing near the door.

I hid behind the door and Freen obviously found Jack and Chloe. I heard Freen's laugh after finding them. They went back to main hall and Freen announced the next dare "FIVE MINUTES ARE UP! NEW DARE! EVERYONE IN THE GAME, KISS THE FIRST PERSON YOU SEE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OR YOUR ARE LOST" she announced.

I heard three of them laughing at the dare and what was Freen thinking before making this dare? The only person I can see is Daniel, but it's awkward to kiss him, even if it's just a kiss on the cheeks.

I don't want to loose, if Freen wins she will definitely bring the entire gang in that room to play but I just want some alone time in end of the day after playing games the entire day.

As I was thinking what to do, Freen entered inside the room I was hiding and I got an amazing idea to get away with this dare!

I closed Freen's eyes from her back and kissed her on the cheeks "Done with the dare!" I whispered to her and I ran away in darkness.

I thought that Freen would follow me but thankfully she went into the opposite room thinking that I am there. She don't know that I ran away in different direction!

I hid on the second floor, soon Daniel also followed me to hid there.

"I thought you will loose this dare, how did you get away?" I asked him.

"Did the same trick as you!" He said while blushing, even it's dark I can see the big smirk accross his entire face, I hate it!

Did he kissed Freen on cheeks? How dare him!? I left him and went to the third floor, I don't want to be anywhere near him and Freen will be a getting a good scolding from me tonight! She will be sleeping on the floor for days!

"FOUND TWO MORE PEOPLE!" Freen announced from the first floor.

"NEW DARE! REMAINING PEOPLE, KISS THE FIRST PERSON YOU SEE ON THE LIPS OR ELSE COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING SPOTS AND ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT!" She announced.

What is she upto? I don't understand!

I heard Freen coming on the third floor, she stood in front of the window watching the sky, why isn't she looking for anyone?

Suddenly I saw Daniel walking towards Freen, what is happening? Was this all a part of her plan.... Are they going to kiss?

NOT TODAY!

I won't let this happen, my blood boils at the thought of them kissing. Freen is in the middle, me and Daniel are on the opposite sides of her. He hasn't seen me as all his concentration is on Freen.

I ran towards him and gave him a peck on the lips. He looked at me in shock.

What have I done? Why did I do this?!!!!

"FOUND YOU TWO!" Freen announced laughing at us and giving us strange expressions. She is teasing us as if we are a couple!

I went towards Freen, before I could say anything, Tee and Chloe came up screaming and celebrating Freen's victory.

I didn't got chance to explain myself to Freen and even I don't know why I acted like this.

Freen gave me a big smile as all of us went downstairs, I don't get it why she didn't reacted anything.