24. Birthday Party - II

Becky POV

Freen went to see her parents, everyone is baffled by what they have witnessed just now.

I can't take this anymore, I don't understand that whether I am jealous or angry.

I left the party hall to take in some fresh air, a tear trickled down my cheeks. I settled sitting at a corner in the garden where no one can see me.

I am feeling suffocated and confused because of Freen. I don't like this feeling, couples are not like this.

Even though I tried to trust Freen, but my heart just can't take this kind relationship anymore.

"She is a BITCH" Anong approached me offering her handkerchief.

"Get away from me" I deflected her.

"Becky!?" I heard people looking for me, I don't want them to find me in this state. I don't want Freen to know that I am crying.

"She is here ..." I pulled Anong to sit beside me signalling her not to call here anyone.

"Ohh so you are hiding!"

I didn't replied to her.

**

After some silence, I asked for an explanation "What happened inside?".

"Sorry for spoiling your birthday party, but that loser deserved this".

"Stop it, I am leaving. I was wrong to even talk with you" I started getting up.

Anong held my hand with tears in her eyes "Please stay, I need someone now".

I stayed as I saw that she was also on the verge of crying.

"Heng cheated on me with Freen!" She exclaimed.

"Not possible" I said expressing my confidence on Freen.

"So even you didn't knew about them, I thought you are close to Freen".

"I know her, stop saying nonsense about her" I said while wiping my tears.

"People like Freen and Heng don't care about us, they just use others and play with their feelings" she said while sobbing badly.

"Even their parents didn't knew about them dating, but I bet they all are lying!" She said while punching the wall in anger.

My heart says Freen wouldn't lie to me, she would never treat me badly. But I also remembered that Heng went to meet Freen in her house when she was grounded and that entire time Freen didn't even contacted me.

"How do you know that Heng cheated on you with Freen?" If Freen has been lying then I should know, I cannot be a girl toy of her.

"I was helping Heng in handling his taxes when I found out some weird purchases from his account, on investigating secretly I found that Heng and Freen are dating. He told me that he is busy in work, but in actual he was busy with that bitch!'.

"No... Not possible" the only three words that came out of my mouth.

"That man followed me for a year saying that he loves me, in the end he just cheated on me and made a fool of me" she said while getting up from my side.

"Their parents are also behaving like they didn't knew about them, they are just acting to question Freen/Heng about truth. Those rich liars" she said while leaving me.

I was all blank, I can't take this anymore, so I got up and punched Anong "Don't you dare to spread lies about Freen! And don't ever touch her again! You BITCH!".

She was about to hit me back when Freen came and pushed her "Get out of my house now!".

Anong left the house all embarrassed. "I never liked her" Freen said while watching Anong leave.

Freen looked at me with concern "I am sorry for spoiling your day, nothing went as I planned".

"I want to go P'Freen" I said while messaging to Richie to get me back to home.

"Wait, no! We cannot end our day like this, stay with me tonight. Don't go away from me" she hugged me tightly.

"Let's go Becky!" Richie came to get me.

"I don't want to stay here P'Freen! Bye!".

"Ask me anything you want?" Freen said pulling me back to her.

"We can talk tomorrow".

"Freen thank you for the party, but I think Becky wants to go home now" Richie explained to Freen.

Freen leaves me with tears in her eyes, we are both hurt because of each other.

**

Richie is driving the car and we are on our way to home.

I got a text from an unknown number.

-> Hi Becky

-> It's Anong

- > I can't see you getting fooled by Freen, so I am sending the proof of what I said to you. You will be making a fool of yourself by blindingly following Freen.

-> [ Images ]

-> I hope you will rethink about who should be your friends

I didn't replied anything to her, I am scared to look at those images.