11. Chakimha Family Mansion

Freen is driving and she can see Chakimha Family Mansion from a distance standing taller than the trees surrounding the way.

Chakimha family mansion is one of the most grandest mansions of Thailand. They are already inside the boundary of the mansion, but it still takes 10 minutes by car to reach to the main house entrance.

It was about to sunset and the mansion was shinning in the dark. Going to her ancestral home has always confused her as the atmosphere at Chakimha Mansion makes her feeling both uneasy but content. She doesn't know why but she love it and hate it at the same time.

The more closer they are to the mansion, the more Freen is closer to lose her composure and to start panicking. Becky and Heng cannot figure out what Freen is thinking but they can sense that she is nervous.

"This is so beautiful" Becky says pointing to the nearby pond surrounded with flowers. Freen passes a little smile in response.

"We used to love to come here, horse riding with John till the edge of that hill and swimming in this pond, I miss those days super-stupid".

"I can leave you here and you can come to the house while walking and cherishing the childhood memories stupid!" Freen teases back Heng.

Becky watches Heng with firey eyes "Don't name call P Freen or you will get a punch from me".

Heng and Freen laughed on Becky's cuteness. Now Freen is little comfortable because of Heng and Becky.

"Here we are" Freen stops the car and signals everyone to follow her.

"Ms Chakimha, you can take up the first room on the fourth floor, Mr Heng you can follow Somchai to get to your room and Ms Becky I can take you to your assigned room" John says signalling Somchai to help with Heng's luggages.

"P Freen what if I get lost in this mansion, can I just stay with you" Becky grabs Freen's hand.

Freen also don't want to stay alone in this house, it just intensifies her panic "Sure Becky let's go to my room".

"I also want to stay with Freen" Heng says clinging on to Freen.

Freen pushes away both of Heng's and Becky's hand "You are a man we cannot share room, stop it you guys now".

"John please send Becky's bag to my room" Freen signals Becky to follow her to her room.

Becky shows her victory smile to Heng and leaves with Freen.

Freen and Becky are climbing up the stairs towards Freen's room. "I am excited to see your childhood room" Becky grabs Freen's arm walking up the stairs.

Freen is nervous to be in this house, she intertwines her hand with Becky to calm herself down. "This is not my room, my room is somewhere on second floor. I think due to party and security reasons they have shifted me to the top floor".

Becky is blushing behind Freen, climbing up the stairs with their hands intertwined.

Freen and Becky went inside their room, the room was very huge and beautiful. The walls of the room are lightish green in colour, there were beautiful portraits hanging on the wall. The room have a desk and chair at one corner, in the middle there is a huge bed, in front of bed there are two sofas. Beside the bed, there was a huge glass wall and on the other side of the glass wall was the bathroom. They went in to check-in the bathroom, before entering the bathroom there is a walk-in closet with huge mirrors and a small two seater sofa to sit and change clothes.

"We can switch room if you want" Freen says pointing to the almost see through wall in-between the bedroom and bathroom.

Becky feels shy to reply anything.

"It's not that much see-through, I like this room. Let's stay here silly".

"P Freen stop teasing me" Becky says folding her arms.

Freen just rolls her eyes on Becky with a small smirk.

Becky pinches Freen's cheeks "Let's stay here, I like this room P Freen".

..

Freen's luggages were already in the room and they were waiting for Becky's luggage so that they can start dressing up for the party.

They hear a knock on door "Ms Chakimha I have brought your friend's luggage".

"Come in"

"You can put that bag with my other luggages" Freen points towards the closet which had her luggages.

"Sure" the house help carefully places the luggage and leaves after bowing to Freen.

"P Freen I have brought something for you to celebrate our 5th year anniversary" Becky says holding Freen's hands.

"You should have told me I could also have prepared something for you" Freen holds Becky's hands tightly.

"Being with me is the best thing that can do for me" Becky kisses Freen's hands.

Freen smiles and kisses Becky's cheek. "Why are you so cute silly girl" Freen admiringly stares at Becky.

Becky feels shy "I will give it to you after the party".

"Ohh, I don't like suspense and puzzles Becky" Freen says in frustration.

"Waiting is good" Becky says kissing Freen on cheeks. Freen just gives a small smile in response.

..

Freen and Becky got dressed for the party. Becky looks like a princess in her sleevless blue dress with black embroidery. Freen looks very hot in her black backless dress with blue metal straps at her back and blue long earings.

They both complemented each other and freen called her house help for make-up and hair touches.

..

They are already late for the party, most of the guests are already arrived and Heng have been calling freen continuously to come to the main party hall.