107. You and Me

Rebecca POV

"Good morning beautiful"

"Hmm..." Freen replied.

"From how long you have been awake, staring at me?"

Freen looks at clock before answering "Ahhh.... About an hour".

"Am I that pretty?" I scooted closer.

"Ummm.... No" Freen said as she wipes my face clean.

"So rude!" I turned away, leaving her facing my back.

"You are you and I love You. Only You!" Freen pulls me closer, hugging me from back. Her words always makes me blush and speechless.

I turn around to face her again "I love you too" I replied with a smile.

Freen smiles back "I don't remember when I fell asleep yesterday"

"I understand, you were tired" I said as I put her hair behind which is blocking my pretty view.

"I am sorry...."

"Sorry for what?"

"Yesterday could have been so much special, if...." Freen stops as she tries to find the correct words.

"If you didn't slept early?" I asked.

"...."

"I understand babe, you don't need to apologise for that. If you really want to apologise then you should apologise for not having" I realised what I was about to say, I shouldn't say this now as it's unfair to discuss on this topic as it's an important day for Freen.

This week Freen was only concerned about exploring Bangkok and sometimes on her work. She proposed this as a romantic trip, but she is not at all interested in sex. Even when I tried to do something, Freen stopped me by reasoning that she is tired. I let it go as I am happy if she is happy, but this thought has been there in the back of my mind from last two days. I really crave her touch and care that way....

"For not having?" Freen shakes me to bring me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing...." I replied.

"No way! It's definitely something!" Freen said staring at me.

"Babe, your face is turning redder, did you caught fever!" Freen puts her palm on my forehead.

"Stop it! It's nothing!" I moved her hand away and sat on the bed in frustration. From when did my Freen became so clueless about my feelings, this is so unlike her.

"Came back" Freen grabs my hand asking me to lie down again.

"We should get up now. You have a big day today baby" I tried to get up from the bed.

Freen pulls me over her. "What are you doing Freen?" I asked as I landed over her.

"You know it..." Freen said as she crashed her lips with mine, giving me a passionate kiss. Her hands started unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing?!" I asked in shock.

"Tsk.... Take hints my darling. From when did you became so clueless...." Freen whispered as she threw away my shirt, leaving me half naked. She made us turn, leaving me at bottom with her over me.

"So beautiful..." Freen kisses me on my neck making me moan, her hand massaging my breasts.

I move her away with my hands, making her stop her actions in between.

"What?" Freen asks innocently, but I can see that she is trying to control her laugh.

"You can laugh if you want to laugh!"

"Huh? Laugh...hmm...why you want to see me laugh?" Freen asks as she moves my hand away and again leans close to me.

"What games are you playing with me Ms Freen Armstrong?"

"Games? What games Becbec?" Freen sat over me and starts unbuttoning her shirt.

"Such a tease? So clueless huh!" I got up and make her lie on her back as I got on top of her.

"I don't know what you are talking about Becbec" Freen gives me a cute look.

"Why are you so naughty!" I unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt.

"I am naughty, but just with you" Freen said laughing. I kiss her on the lips to make her stop from laughing and teasing me more.

"Becca.... Hmmmm" Freen moans as I bit her lower lips. I took off her shirt as we continued to kiss. I took off her shorts.

"Ahmmmmm.... Stop...." Freen say as she breaks out kiss.

"Still naughty.... You deserve to be punished..." I kiss her on the neck and breasts making her moan my name.

I looked at her briefly before moving down as I continued kissing her along the way, until I stopped as I saw something on her left ribs.

It's a tattoo of tulips and roses. "What's this?" I looked at her then again at the tattoo. "When did you got this?.. no ... Is this permanent? Looks very permanent to me. Why is it here? Why you did not told me about this? Why is" Freen gets up and kisses me.

"How did you like your new year's gift?" Freen asks looking in my eyes.

"Gift?"

"These roses are you and the tulips are me. You and Me" Freen explains. My hands trace the lines on the tattoo, it's so beautiful!

"I love it!" I replied as I got lost in admiring the tattoo.

"With this you can never ever mistake someone else as me." Freen makes me face her as she have tears in her eyes.

"I will never!" I reply and wipes her eyes off tears and kiss her. "This is perfect, you are perfect." I said as I kissed her on the tattoo.

"We are perfect. You and Me" Freen replies.

"Yes. You and me" I repeat her words and kiss her on the forehead.