27. Polo

Becky POV

Freen has been very much into horse riding these days, so her father has organised a polo match with his friends at Chakimha family mansion.

Freen drove us to there. We haven't told anyone about our relationship yet other than Heng.

**

We were a little late, everyone has already decided their teams. There are two teams - White and Blue.

Freen will be in white team and Heng is their captain.

Heng smiles at me and Freen. "Finally you decided to show up at your own event, I hope your girlfriend will not punch me in jealousy since I am your team captain!" He teases us.

"Your stupid mouth will bring you in trouble" Freen pats at Heng's shoulder.

"Go get changed, I will make sure that your girlfriend sits in the best VIP seats".

Freen goes to get changed into white team gears after kissing me on cheeks.

**

Heng shows me around the polo ground, he introduces me to Freen's and his friends. He also explains me about points and rules.

"So the team members have to score the goal by driving this wooden ball in the opposite team's goal post using their sticks. There will be 4 rounds of 10 minutes each, in the end the team with highest score wins. We also have two umpires who will monitor the game."

"Interesting... Heng please take care of Freen, she has recently learnt horse riding and she will be playing this game for the first time".

"Ofcourse I will take care of her that's why she's in my team" he gave an assuring smile.

"Silly and stupid! Perfect match" we turned and saw Freen was already there listening to us.

"Stop worrying about me, I have practiced everything, I am sure white will win" she said standing proudly with both her hands at her waist.

"Stop giving this model pose and concentrate on the game" Heng said while flicking Freen's forehead.

"Ohhhh" me and Freen said at the same time.

"How dare you" I said while pinching Heng.

"See stupid, your girlfriend is trying to injure the captain of your team, she is here to sabotage us" Heng yells.

Both Heng and Freen laughs in unison.

"Come wish me luck" Freen said while pouting her lips asking for a kiss.

"Babe..."

I kiss Freen on cheeks "All the best and take care of yourself".

Freen smiles and leaves for the team meeting.

Heng has shown me the place where I can sit, the match will not start in next 20 minutes, so I thought of bringing something to drink since the weather is very hot.

I went to the refreshment area, one server approaches to me "Hello ma'am what do you want?" He asks politely.

"I am looking for orange juice but I can't see it here".

"Don't worry ma'am, just tell me what do you want and we will deliver it to your seat!"

I asked him to deliver the snacks to my seat and I turned back to go to my seat.

I observed that there are so many people today, here are two sitting areas, one is for family VIP members and the other one is for the common employees.

A woman came and approached me "Hello! I hope you remember me?"

"Yes, ofcourse! You are P'Nam" I said politely smiling at her. Last time we had very weird interaction, so no way I will forget her.

"How are you Becky!"

"I am good, it's good to see you again P'Nam."

"Remember last time I told you about my friend who looks like you, her name is BECCA".

"Yes...?"

"She is also here, let me take you to meet her!"

We still have five minutes left before the match starts, so I agree to meet Becca.

I followed P'Nam "Becca! Remember I told you about a girl who looks like you? She is here!"

Becca doesn't give any reaction, so I move near her and I am in shock. SHE LOOKS ALMOST LIKE ME! The only difference is that she is older than me.

I never believed in doppleganger, but if we were of the same age then people would have mistaken us to be identical twin sisters.

Becca doesn't gives any reaction, she seems like that she is lost in her thoughts. I am confused.

"Hello P'Becca" I greeted her to get her attention.

She is happy to meet you Becky, I can feel it.

"Becca I will bring some cold water for you" P'Nam says while leaving.

I follow her.

"She doesn't talk now, once upon a time she was a cheerful bright girl, but then she got into an incident and now she is suffering from Depersonalization Disorder" P'Nam explains to me.

"I hope one day she gets better" I replied.

We heard a loud whistle and the announcers announces both the teams to come and take their positions.

I left P'Nam and came back to my seat to see the match. Freen looks at me and gives me a flying kiss, Heng hits her hand signalling her to concentrate on the match.

"I will punch him once the match is over" I whisper to myself in anger.