131. Cruise

Freen POV

I don't feel very well....

"Is everything all right?" Saint asks to me, I think he noticed my distress.

"Just feeling a bit tired" I smile at Saint assuring him that I am okay.

"Please prepare my car" I gave Saint my car keys as it need refueling and this is the best way to change the topic.

*

PNam packed our clothes for the party tonight. We have a cruise party today and we will also be staying the night on the cruise.

"Here is your car keys" Saint gives me my car keys.

"You can take my car. Fluffy is scared of loud noises, so I will be taking Camry(Toyota)" I informed.

"Okay.." Saint replies and I went in the car, I fixed my seat.

"PNam.... Get in fast" I called for her, but didn't got any reply. I closed my eyes to relax a bit as my headache is not going away.

I heard the door closing. "Everyone already left PNam!" I said in frustration, looking at her.

"Do I look like PNam?" PRebecca asks.

"...." What is she doing here?

Where is PNam.... And Fluffy!!

"What are you doing here PRebecca?" I asked.

"PNam asked me to come with you" PRebecca winks at me.

"I don't want to go with you. You can take another car" I replied.

"There's no other car" PRebecca buckles up her seat belt.

"Why are you so stubborn!!" I muttered and started the car.

The port is around half an hour away from here from where we will board the cruise. It's already 6pm, the ship will be leaving at 7pm.

"Why are you wearing dark glasses at this time?" I asked PRebecca.

"Because I want to" PRebecca replies.

She sounds angry, "Are you angry at me?"

"What if I am?" PRebecca looks at me, making me feel nervous.

"..." I should not make her more angry and concentrate on driving us faster.

"Why are you behaving so obvious? I know you understand everything" PRebecca moves closer to me.

"I...I don't know PRebecca what do you mean" I know that she is definitely angry because of my relationship with Heng and Saint.

"Throuple.... really....?" PRebecca removes her glasses and stares at me.

I feel scared because of her stares, but she looks so sexy right now.

"You are open to have flings even after you have two people already?"

"I...that....yes that was our deal" I reply.

"And you are not forced to stay with them?" PRebecca asks.

"Yes...."

"Then what's the problem in leaving them and staying with me?" PRebecca asks.

"You... You are not my type" she is too good for me, she deserves better, not someone crazy like me.

"Stop the car..." PRebecca says crossing her hands in anger.