58. Blood fountain

Becky POV

After Preed's death, everything is in mayhem. I gave Freen some space to let her spend some time with her family.

Two days back her parents left for Bangkok leaving her here but they have tripled the security around the mansion, more importantly around Freen.

I tried to reach out to her, but I realised that she needs more time to recover from her loss. We didn't talk much about feelings in these days, we just stood with each other silently.

Even though we didn't talk about feelings but our love is as strong as before. We are each other's solace and strength.

"Babe, let's go outside today." I said clinging over her arms.

"Teerak.... I.... I don't feel like going out. Let's just stay here inside the house"

"BABE! Don't trap yourself inside the house, let's go out and get some fresh air please."

"Teerak...."

"I am not taking NO as your answer, get changed while I prepare a surprise for you!"

"Surprise?!" I saw her eyes sparkling.

"What is it?!" She asked in excitement.

"It's.... It's a secret!" I whispered in her ears.

"Get ready and I will be waiting for you in the dandelions field!" I winked at her and left the room.

"My cute girlfriend" I whispered to myself.

I have already prepared a cute date for us on the dandelions field. I took out the red ruby ring from my pocket.

It's the same ring that Freen gave me in 2021, I lost it when I travelled in the past. I recently found it near the river bank inside the mansion boundaries where I was first found by my current Freen.

In future I would have bought a new ring for her, but now in this time I don't have that much money to buy a jewellery for her. I know that Freen will give me any amount without asking why I need it, but it won't be a gift to her if I bought it with her money. I decided to gift this ring to her today.

I have bought a beautiful dress for her with all of my savings that I accumulated as a maid here. I will gift it to her during the date.

**

Freen POV

Even though I am afraid to go outside but Becky lured me to go out. She has prepared a surprise for me and I feel like a 10 year kid nervous/excited about the surprise.

I got ready, and went out to search for Becky.

"Freen! Looking for something or SOMEONE?" Nam asked with a sly smile.

"Ohh! You know already!" I said.

"Yes, she is waiting for you over the dandelions field."

"I know! And?"

"And what? Hahahaha!"

"I know that you know! What's the surprise?" I asked Nam.

"Ohh! That's a secret!" She winked at me and left.

"You! Traitor! I thought you were on my side!" I shouted.

"This is me being at you side Freen." She shouted without turning back.

"Traitor!" I whispered to myself.

I went to the stable to fetch Tokyo so that I can reach to Becky faster.

I took Tokyo out and climbed over her, to go towards the fountain garden to fetch some fresh flowers for Becky.

I went inside the fountain garden and left Tokyo on the entrance to the garden. I started plucking fresh beautiful flowers, when I heard a wierd click and felt a strong pain in my chest.

I turned around to find John pointing a gun towards me. I fell on the ground with pain, releasing the handmade flower bouquet from my hands.

Tokyo came running towards me neighing loudly, but before she could reach, John shooted her, not once, not twice, not thrice, but until she fell on the floor and stopped moving.

I shouted loudly crying for help, I saw his cold eyes when he moved his gun close to my head and...

FINAL BANG....

End of Freen POV