21. Saint

Freen POV

"I was wandering around the mansion, I saw a room on second floor which was locked. So I came in here to take keys so that I can open that room" I explained.

"Sure, but you shouldn't enter someone's office without their permission" she said sarcastically.

"Yes.. who are you?" I asked.

"I am Archara Chen, Mr Chen's wife".

"Mrs Chen! It's nice to finally meet you. I got my keys so I will be leaving Mr Chen's office now" I said politely.

"Wait dear! You cannot take anything without informing Mr Chen" she demanded.

I don't want to bicker with her, I don't have my phone so I asked her to call Mr Chen so that I can inform him about the keys.

She called Mr Chen and I explained the same thing to him, he didn't had any problem with anything.

I left the office and went back to Preed's room.

I opened his room with the keys, I can see his paintings, he was an artist, very talented. The walls are of the same colour like before. Nothing's changed, same flooring, same wall, everything's same. "I knew it that he the favourite twin". I am jealous of him, his room is locked and preserved, but my room was given to my niece(me), this is unfair...

"Nerd" I said going through his book shelf, he have an entire wall filled with all kinds of books.

I went through Preed's things but I wasn't able to find anything important that can help me to remember more about past.

I left his room, locked his doors again. I wandered around the mansion but I cannot remember anything.

I am tired of thinking, so I go out to take some fresh air. I was walking around the farm, when I saw horses.

I loved horse riding, my father used to hold polo match every month, he was also a horse enthusiast like me. Preed as always was a nerd, scared of falling from the horse. Kiet/Dad was mostly away from home due to family business.

I want to ride them again, but in this life i never tried to learn horse riding as I was scared to come here.

"Ms Chakimha! Nice to meet you, do you want to ride horse?" A helper asked me.

"I want to but I am scared of falling" I lied to him.

"Don't worry Ms Chakimha, I will teach you. Come here you can hop on this one". He pulled a young beautiful brown horse.

In my last life, I had a similar horse, I named her Tokyo.

"She is one of the youngest horse in this farm, she is very well behaved. So don't be scared to ride her."

"She is beautiful! What is her name?".

"We just call her by her tag number".

"Can I name her then?"

"Ofcourse Ms Chakimha! All are your horses, you can name anyone, anything!".

"Thank you! I will call her Tokyo" I said patting the horse. The horse led out a small neigh in approval.

He helped me to hop on the horse, he explained me the basic signals to move forward and to turn.

I was so busy in horse riding that I didn't realised that my parents are back and the are watching me proudly conquering my fear.

"Freen let's go in, it's too late now!" My mother said.

"Yes Mom" I went inside the house with my parents.