130. Chandelier

Third Person POV

"Whoa... We ran away from there just at the right time. We are safe now Fluffy" Freen keeps Fluffy down as she is tired by carrying him around.

"I am hungry again" Freen says while looking at her surroundings, she is back in the resort. Fluffy starts running, following the scent of food.

"Stoppp.... Fluffyyyy...." Freen whispers to Fluffy and followed him.

LOUD THUD!

Everyone is startled by this loud noise, Freen turns back and saw a chandelier has fallen down on the spot where she was standing few moments back.

"FREEN!" Nam saw all this, she ran to check on Freen.

"I am fine PNam" Freen says while Nam examined Freen for any injuries.

"That was out of nowhere" Freen says.

"Freen, are you okay?" Saint asks as he approaches Nam and Freen. Freen just nods at him.

"I...I will check with the resort manager, how they are managing things! This could have hurt someone very badly" Saint is annoyed by the situation.

"It was a complete accident PNam, stop worrying, I am not a child" Freen complains as Nam is treating Freen like a small child.

"If you don't want me to worry, then you shouldn't have ran away like this! We were so worried!" Nam pinches Freen on the hand.

"Ouch! Whyyyyy!" Freen screams in pain, Fluffy barks at Nam.

"Go Fluffy! Bite PNam!" Freen orders Fluffy.

"This cute little thing can do now harm..." PNam picks up Fluffy, he calls for Freen, but Nam stop Freen from getting back Fluffy.

"He will stay with me and you will behave well now." Nam scolds Freen.

"Stop looking at me like this now, let's go and have some food" PNam walks away and Freen follows her.

"I will check about this chandelier with the hotel staff, we cannot let them go so easily" Saint says to Freen and leaves.

*

Nam made Freen to eat a healthy lunch, she also fed Fluffy.

Heng and Ethan joined them. "What happened with your face?" Freen asks Heng who is silently sitting beside her.

"Are you sulking because of me?" Freen asks moving closer to Heng.

"Sorry khaaa" Freen hugs Heng.

"You don't need to apologise Freen. And Heng, you don't need to sulk because of these trivial issues." Ethan says.

"First tell me why there was blood on your jacket. Were you injured anywhere?" Heng asks looking at Freen.

Freen explains what happened last night and how that blood got on her jacket.

After hearing Freen's explanation Heng, Ethan and Nam felt relieved.

"I am happy that you three are here, I thought that you all forgot about me..." Freen says.

"No way! We are here to take you to Bangkok." Heng replies.

"Yes, tomorrow we have flight in the evening for Bangkok and you are coming with us!" Ethan breaks the news to Freen, she is very excited about this as she has been missing her home and family.