80. Tee

Tee POV

Today I am in my mall, my father has sent me here to look and report to him how well this mall is operating. I am a business student, but I don't have much interest in business, I have interests in music and arts. My family forces me to learn business as someday I will be the CEO of my father's company. I am the only daughter of my parents. My parents are Thai immigrants who settled and built their business in USA. We have few malls and few buildings in USA.

Bored by the accounts reports, I went into the small park inside the mall to relax. I found a familiar person sitting on a bench, eating icecream. She is cute.

"Hi Freen! What a wonderful coincidence that we met here! How are you?!" I asked excitedly.

I met Freen few days back in the hospital, I was there for my dentist appointment and she was admitted there as she was in a big accident. I befriended her there. She is very funny and cute.

"Hi Tim! It's really a wonderful coincidence, I never thought that we would meet again!" She said as she hugged me. "Come sit please!"

"So how are you and how's your hand".

"It's better now, my hand has almost healed. The bad thing is that I don't remember anything about myself before the accident"

"WHAT?! AMNESIA?" I asked.

"Yes, but doctors said that with time I might get my memories back".

"Where's your girlfriend?" I remembered Freen told me about her girlfriend when I met her in the hospital.

"Wha.... What girlfriend?" She asked.

"Your girlfriend was with you in the hospital right?"

"Ohhh! No, Rebecca.... She is not my girlfriend, I think you have mistaken. She is just a friend, she and her family is helping me in finding my real identity." She explained.

Last time Freen told me that Becky or Rebecca was her girlfriend, have I misunderstood?

"Freen.... Let me also help you in finding your family. My parents have some friends who are in police force, your family must be looking for you and they would have filed a missing complaint for you. We will find them" I assured her.

"Thank you Tee"

"So, what are you doing here? Are you here alone?" I asked.

"No. Rebecca's aunt, Mrs Armstrong took me to the hospital for checkup and then we came to mall for buying me few things as I am staying with them."

"Ohh, if you have any problem with them, then you can come and stay at my place anytime Freen."

"You are a great friend Tee!".

Mrs Armstrong came looking for Freen, I also helped them in shopping, this helped me in exploring this mall better. After doing shopping, Mrs Armstrong left to go home and I took her permission to let Freen stay overnight at my house. I want to introduce Freen to my parents so that we can start looking for her family.

**

Rebecca POV

I came home as soon as my classes got over, because I was worried about Freen. All day even though I had so much work Freen never left my mind.

She wasn't on the ground floor, so I ran to her room, she is not here.

"FREEN!" I called her name.

"Rebecca, Freen will be spending tonight with her friend Tee. She will be home tomorrow" my aunt answered from the kitchen.

"WHYYYYY! PLEASE CALL HER BACK HOME NOW!"

"Rebecca.... I know you are worried about her, but she is a grown up and her friend is very sweet, she offered to help Freen finding her family that's why she took Freen with her for today."

"Give me her address, I will go pick up Freen from there. We shouldn't let Freen stay with some strangers alone".

"I don't have her address, I gave her our address so that she can drop Freen here tomorrow" my aunt replied.

"This is so irresponsible of you aunt Ashley! How can you let her go with some stranger! I something happens to her, I won't ever forgive you!" I warned my aunt and came running back to my room.

I am scared what if something happens to Freen! I should have told her not to go out anywhere without telling me. I don't know when I started crying and slept worrying about Freen.