25. My Girlfriend

Becky POV

Once I mustered all my courage, I opened those images. It was some purchase details of last week in February 2022.

The expenses consists of buying a diamond bracelet from jwellery store, renting a car, buying clothes, renting an entire theatre, buying food, renting an entire floor in a five star hotel.

It also had the receipts of the booking dates and location, all those things were booked for 28th February to 1st March, in Bangkok.

She also sent the chat receipt of Freen and Heng talking about ideal date venues in Bangkok.

This is just a big misunderstanding, Freen and me were celebrating our 2nd month anniversary that day, those receipts are of the things that Freen prepared for me.

I felt so stupid to doubt on Freen, and to doubt on our relationship. I want to see her now!!

"I have to go back!" I whispered.

"What?!" Richie asks.

"Richie take me back to Freen! NOW!"

"Becky we are almost at our home, you can meet her tomorrow".

"Please Richie...."

"It's also late Becky, let's not disturb Freen now".

"Richie please!!!" I begged Richie to take me back to Freen.

Richie agreed and turned out car back.

**

We reached Freen's house "Thank you Richie".

"I will wait for you here and be back in 10 minutes".

"No need Richie, I will stay here for tonight" I said smilingly.

"Okay, as you wish".

Richie left me and went back to home.

**

I go to Freen's room to meet her but she is not here, I found Mia on my way I asked her where is Freen. She said that Freen is on the terrace garden.

I ran towards the terrace and I saw her looking up the stars, I went near her and realised that she was crying silently.

I hugged her from back and started sobbing like a child.

"I am sorry babe"

"I want to be with you, please forgive me for hurting you." I said pleading to Freen.

Freen wiped her tears "You should go Becky, we will talk tomorrow".

I held her more tightly now "No, I am not leaving, I want you, I will stay with you!".

"Someone will see us Becky, leave me".

Unable to see her in eyes I just held her tightly.

**

We didn't talk, we just sat silently like this.

"So, why did you left earlier?" Freen asked me with no emotions.

"I had a fight with Anong, she was saying nonsense, so I left".

"You believed to her nonsense that's why you left, amazing Becky!"

"I never believed her, I was just confused for a moment."

"Confused about me or about us?"

"Both... I am sorry Freen, I promise you that I will never doubt on us again!"

"But you already doubted, what changed your mind that you came here back? I am sure it's not because of nothing, someone explained to you about what happened?"

"Babe..." I said kissing her neck.

"Stop it Becky, you won't clear your misunderstanding with me but you can discuss about that with others. Go and talk to them instead wasting your time with me."

"No one cleared my misunderstanding, it was Anong who tried to convince me that you are dating Heng" I tried to explain.

"GROSS! How many times will I have to tell you that this will be an incest, we have never considered each other romantically. I even told him that I am dating you".

"Does he already know that we are dating?!"

"Yes..."

"You told him, but you didn't let me tell about us to Richie. Why?"

"Because me and Heng are dating in secret. I cannot hide anything from him. Happy?" she rolled her eyes with fake smile.

I just ignored this.

"I gave you a chance to ask me anything but you left Becky..." her voice started breaking.

"I don't want to ask anything, I trust you and most importantly I love you".

I pulled her face with both of my hands and started kissing her on lips.

She was taken aback by this, she moved back "Someone will see us Becky".

"Let them see me kissing MY GIRLFRIEND, I don't care about anything except you!" I looked deep into her eyes.

She unwrapped my hands and signalled me to sit beside her, I did what she asked. She pulled me closer to her from my waist and kissed me back.

She kissed my neck, started biting my lips, I just let out a small moan. Her perfume seems likes a drug to be, I want her more, I want her all over me.

"Ms Chakimha, sorry to disturb but Mr Heng has called you many times".

I moved back in shock that someone saw us, Freen rolls her eyes "Yes, I will talk to him Mia".

She again pulls me back to the kiss, without even waiting for Mia to leave.

"Babe ..." I said breathing heavily.

"Yes darling..." She said while kissing my neck.

"Mia saw us like this".

She moves back, rolls her eyes again on me "What will I do of my shy and jealous girlfriend" she exclaimed in concern while fixing my hair.