18. Sneak out

Freen POV

Last 2 months have been very exciting because first me and Becky finally became girlfriends. Secondly, I finally understand about my panic attacks and random memory flashes.

The panic attacks and headaches have stopped because now I remember everything ... Actually... I remember most of it not everything. I am trying to learn more about my past, what happened, why happened.

All my answers are in Chakimha Family Mansion, I have offered to go there with my dad next week for business trip. I will be away from Bangkok for an entire week, I haven't informed Becky about this yet.

Today we will be meeting in evening to celebrate our first month anniversary, I will tell her about my business trip today, I hope she doesn't get angry on me.

I took my phone to call John. "Hello John! I will be leaving for mall in 30 minutes."

"Sure Ms Chakimha, we are prepared".

"Thank you John".

After talking to John, I dialled Heng "Everything's prepared stupid?" I asked.

"Yes, everything's is prepared. Just be sure that you are on time Freen".

"Yeah, stupid. Thanks!" I said and disconnected the call.

I have only told Heng about me and Becky, for others our relationship is still a secret. Me and Becky have decided to tell others about us when she turns 17.

I am 19 and Becky is 16, we were scared of others judging us, so we went with hiding our relationship. Even Richie doesn't know about us.

Having a secret girlfriend is very exciting but it also breaks my heart when we cannot behave like girlfriends in front of others. Her 17th birthday is next month so that's a relief.

We have never done anything more than kissing, because I am aware that she is still a minor and I will never take advantage of her innocence.

I went down, John greeted me and we left for the mall.

..

At the mall, I went in to a jewellery store and purchased a diamond bracelet for Becky. I purchased it with Heng's card so that no one would be able to trace this purchase to me. I also purchased earings for my mom as a decoy to John and for whoever keeping an eye on me.

..

I am back at home, I have to leave in one hour to pick up Becky.

I called in my personal helper "Mia, I will be sneaking out of the house now. Everything is ready?".

"Yes Ms Chakimha! I will instruct everyone that you are sleeping so that no one will disturb you and I will bring food cart in which you can hide. Your vehicle is also ready as per your instructions".

"Thanks Mia, come to my room in 10 minutes with the food cart".

"Yes Ms Chakimha" She left my room, to carry on our plan. Mia is one of my trusted employees, and we are pretty close. She asked me why I need to sneak out but I asked her to trust on me, I will tell her when it's right time.

I changed into blue jeans, black jacket and black cap. I covered my face with mask. I packed my things in my small bag pack. I hear a knock on my room.

"Ms Chakimha... I am here!" It's Mia!

I jumped inside the food cart, she locked my room with the keys that I have given to her, we exited the house and no one noticed us.

In the parking, Heng's car was already there with the driver. I hid in the car trunk and we passed the main gate security of my house.

Now I am outside, I went to collect my rental car. I paid for it again with Heng's card.

I took the car to pick up Becky, she was already waiting for me outside her house. She has told her parents that she will be staying overnight with me today.

As soon as I reached, she hurriedly came inside the car and we left. There is a thrill in sneaking out and meeting my secret girlfriend.

"Babe... Where are we going? You have to tell me now!!" She demanded.

I parked the car on roadside, unbuckled my seat belt "Shh... It's a surprise, can't tell you now!" I teased her by kissing her on the cheeks.

She held my head and kissed me back on the lips, this kiss is getting intense, we were kissing openly outside for last 60 seconds, she started sucking my bottom lips, I felt like I am being electrocuted. Her every touch is burning me inside out.

I gripped her neck and started dominating on her, my tongue entered her mouth, we were tongue kissing for the first time. We were kissing and moaning, our lips were swollen, I caressed her lips with my thumb, I started kissing going down her neck, suddenly my eyes went on my wrist watch.

I went back to my seat, Becky doesn't understands what happened. Both of our faces are red, lips are swollen and it feels like the car AC have no effect on us.

"We have to go silly, we are late" I explained to her and decreased the AC temperature.

"Sure..." She said to me in frustration.

I put back my seat belt and start driving to our destination. "Let's hold back for a month silly, first we will go public as a couple, other things should come after that!" I winked at her and then we went inside the theatre.