49. Silent treatment

Freen POV

I didn't talked with Becky in the car, since I was very frustrated and annoyed by her

"P'Freen where are we going?"

No reply....

**

I stopped the car once we reached our destination.

"Follow me!" I said while going out of the car.

I look at Becky to get out of the car so that I can lock it, but Becky is sitting in car sulking.

I reached towards her and opened her door "let's go!" I said coldly to her without making any eye contact.

She doesn't moves.

I bend down closer to her face screaming "I Said Out Now!".

She got scared, tears started falling from her eyes.

OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE!

I made her cry.

I instantly started regretting screaming at her.

"Becky.... I am sorry" I said in low voice.

"No....no.... You always ignore me and now you also scream at me.... I hate you Freen!!" She yells while sobbing.

I made her sad.

"I am sorry Becky, I will never shout at you again. Please forgive me this time..."

She doesn't stops crying.

I held her face, making her look in my eyes. I wiped off her tears and I apologised again "Forgive me this time Becky....".

She hugged me and I hugged her back. I fixed her face and pulled her out of the car with me.

"This parking lot is not safe for a young girl to stay alone, so stick with me. I just have a small work at Henry's office." I explained to her while locking the car.

She still doesn't looks at me and refuses to come with me.

I her by the waist and pulled her with me inside the office building.

She tried to free herself, but I only left her once we were in the lift.

"Stop being so silly Becky!" I warned her by whispering in her ears and she stopped breaking away from me.

"Hello, How can I help you?" A desk worker asked me.

"I am Freen Chakimha, Henry's friend. He have arranged some documents for me, I am here to collect those."

"Yes ma'am, the documents are ready, we will immediately make a set of copy for you. Meanwhile you can wait here in our guest lounge." He showed us the way towards guest lounge.

I thanked him, and he left to make the document copies for me.

I went and sat on the couch in front of the AC, there is no one in the guest lounge. I am really tired by pulling Becky all the way here.

"What?" I asked when I saw Becky standing with folded hands and staring at me.

What did I do now!

"Do you want something to drink? Come, sit here, it's hot outside" I politely smiled at Becky.

She sat beside me.

I was relaxing on the couch, I didn't knew when I fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw Becky is going through the documents that I asked Henry to prepare for me.