67. Who am I?

Freen POV

I woke up with a severe headache, I tried to move my right arm but someone is holding it tightly and sleeping beside me, I tried to move the woman who is sleeping holding me. When I moved her away she started crying in her sleep.

"Are you alright?" I asked in surprise, but she is in deep sleep. I lightly shaked the woman with my right hand to wake her up but she is not waking up from her nightmares. I hugged the woman with my right arm to console her.

"I don't know why you are crying, but you are not alone when I am with you" I said caressing her hair. She dug her head in my arms and stopped crying. I slept again because my head is paining.

**

I heard people speaking and that woman moving beside me, so I woke up to see what's happening. That woman is watching a video on the phone. I moved a little to see what she is watching. That's a video of a woman with her, they both are playing and kissing. This woman is soo in love with that other woman from the video. Suddenly the phone turned off because of zero battery percentage. The woman, whose name now I know is Becky says sadly "Ahhh....I think the device is broken".

"It's not broken, it turned off because of zero battery percentage. iPhones and battery!" I explained her.

She slowly turned her face to look at me and she fell out of the bed when she saw me looking at her.

"Aaahhnh" she yelled.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked her in concern. I want to help her to get up, but my body is too weak to move.

"I.... I am fine how are you? Are you feeling better" she asked after standing up.

"I feel strong headache and a little body pain" I said to her.

"Come here" I ordered her, she walked and stood closer to me. "I want to go to washroom" I ordered her.

She held my hand and supported me to move, till the washroom. "You stay here" I ordered and I went inside. I freshened up and washed my face before coming out. As I opened the door, I found her patiently waiting for me outside. When I came out she weirdly smiled at me. I don't know what but something about this woman doesn't feels right.

She offered me her hand as support to go back to bed "No! Come here!" I asked her to come inside the washroom.

"You are of same age as as of me, that's why I feel responsible for you" I said to her as I washed her face with water and wiped it with dry towel.

"Look at me and promise me not to cry and think about anything bad" I said to her. She looked at me in amusement, I held her face and moved closer to her as I was wiping her wet face.

"What?" I asked to her, when I caught her staring at me.

"N... Nothing Freen, let's sit, I will call the doctors" she said.

"Okay" I replied and I held her hand for support while walking. As we walked out of the bathroom, my eyes went on the mirror which was on the bedside table. At first I couldn't believe my eyes, so I looked in the reflection again, it's my reflection and I was the woman with Becky on the video! I looked at Becky in shock and she looked at me puzzled.

"Is something wrong Freen?" She asked.

Me head started spinning and I lost my balance, Becky tried to hold me but I flinched her hand making both of us fall on the hospital bed with me on her top.

"Are you okay Freen?" She asked again. Disgusted with this close proximity, I tried to stand up but I don't have that much energy and I again fell over her. This time our lips touched hers accidentally. I looked at her and she stared at me in shock.

My head started spinning and somehow I managed to say "I am sorry Teerak, but WHO AM I?"

Blackout....