105. Date on the beach - II

Freen POV

These days Rebecca is much more happy and she is on minimal medicinal support for her anxiety issues.

This week we frequently went out to explore Bangkok as tourists. We visited the amusement park, local shops and today we going to the beach.

I have prepared her new year gift, just one more day and she won't have to worry about that silly doppelganger thing.

Time travel! I would have never been able to guess that my lawyer girlfriend is worried about something impossible like time travel. I just couldn't help to think how amazing is my girlfriend and how extremist she is when it comes to imagining things. I laughed thinking about time travel.

"What are you laughing at?" A serious voice of my girlfriend interrupted my chain of thoughts.

"Nothing" I said winking at her.

"Stop being pretty and ignoring my questions!" Becca kisses me on the cheeks.

Taken shook I was speechless meanwhile Becca just laughed at watching me being awkward.

I finally park our car near the beach. I opened my seatbelt and kissed her on the lips "Stop distracting me when I am driving" I whispered. She pulled me closer to kiss me back "I cannot resist your charms, my baby!".

This is Thailand, it would be bad if someone catches us doing these things in a car, but I cannot stop myself, I cannot stop myself from loving her back the way she loves me. We made out in the car until finally Becca pulls back "We... We should be not doing this here" She wipes my face and fixes my hair "Let's go out babe. We will continue this in our hotel room tonight" she gave me an assuring smile, I smiled back at her and got out of the car.

After calming down we started walking towards the beach. Becca is wearing blue jeans with black jacket and black cap. I am wearing brown jacket with black pant and grey cap. I don't understand why we need to wear clothes like we are disguising ourselves but Becca insists that she feel better this way.

We are here to watch sunset together, I asked Becca to find a place to sit while I went to buy snacks for us.

After quickly buying snacks I started searching for Becca and I found her sitting between some huge rocks.

"I found you! Did you miss me or not?" I kissed her on the neck.

"Ofcourse I missed you babe, but how did you came back soo fast? There was a long line on the food court." I handed the popcorn and candies to Becca before sitting beside her.

"It was long, I thought you might be angry at me for not coming fast" I pulled her in my arms, enjoying this moment.

"Feed me, my hands are busy..... Aaaaa" Becca fed me popcorn. We stayed like this while eating the popcorn and a few candies.

"Ain't I am the best girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Ain't I am the luckiest girl to have you!" Becca said as she kissed me. I thought we will be continuing this tonight in hotel, but Becca had other plans. She kissed me so hard as if she is deprived of me. I scanned around us, no one is watching at us, we are very nicely disguised. I kissed her back with the same passion. We kissed each other until we were out of our breaths.

"You.... You smell different?" Becca said as she took in a deep breath. Something is different, I don't know what but something felt weird to me when I kissed her back, her emotions were different, she felt different from her usual self, but why? Maybe it could be because of her medicines?

"A street vendor sprayed this perfume on me to make me buy it, but I didn't liked the fragrance. Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Nah.... I like your usual floral scent babe." Becca replied with her usual smile.

"Why do I suddenly got this passionate kiss? Are you worried about something?" I raised my concerns.

"No.... I won't be worried about anything, I will stay in present, all with you, just as you said babe." Becca gave me a very weird answer but I decided not to confront her more about her feelings now.

"Let's go now, we will be lost if it gets more dark" I said as I stood up and gave her my hand to stand up.

I saw a strange person walking around our rented car "Stay here, I will be back!" I said to Becca as I left to check that person. Until I reached for our car, that person was gone. I scanned around the car, everything seems normal..... Until.... A hand touched my shoulder.

"What!?" I said jumping as I got scared.

"I should be the one asking what are you doing here!" I heard Becca's voice. I turned around and I saw her holding snacks and looking at me with those beautiful and concerned eyes.