15. Anong

Becky POV

It's 10 am in the morning, Freen slept all night holding me. No one disturbed us as everyone knew that we must be tired due to the last night's party.

Did she kissed me because she was drunk, or she like me? My head is bombarded with all possibilities and questions, but look at her, sleeping peacefully with no worries. I need some space to calm myself.

I got up to freshen up. After cleaning up I checked on Freen, she is still deep in her sleep. It seems like she is in her own world right now, she has been sleeping from last 12 hours.

I don't have courage to stay here, last night I took advantage of drunk Freen, it's not right. I just want hapiness for Freen, I hope she won't remember anything that happened last night.

I kissed freen on her forehead whispering "Please P Freen, forgive me for what happened yesterday".

Then I left the room to eat and bring some food for Freen.

..

I don't know where is dinning room here in this mansion, I feel like I am lost here. I can't even find my way back to Freen's room now.

"Hello! Are you looking for something?"

A girl approached me from behind.

"Yes, I think I am lost here. Can you please help me?!" I asked politely with a small smile.

"Ofcourse, I will help you. Where do you want to go?"

"Actually, I woke up late today and I am starving right now. Do you know where I can find food?"

"Sure, no problem. Follow me! The dinning hall is on first floor"

I followed the girl towards the dining hall.

"Is it your first time here in Chakimha Family Mansion?" she asked me while walking.

"Yes..".

"Ohh!! Don't worry, even I was lost here on my first day. The second and fourth floors are private and is only used by family members or close friends, so you won't be able to find any house help here. Others need permission first to access these floors."

"I didn't knew this. Thanks for sharing this with me."

Watching here confidently walking around this huge mansion I asked "How are you so accustomed with ways here?"

"My family has been very close to Chakimha family, my family has worked for Chakimha family from past 3 decades. Basically my family take care of this mansion when Chakimha's are not here!" she winks at me.

"Like my family, I am also close to Chakimha family".

"Ohh! Nice. So you are close close to P Freen!"

"We talk but we aren't that close like our fathers, but I hope that we will be closer in future." She laughs.

"You are Freen's friend right? Becky?!"

"How do you know me?"

"Freen and Heng talks alot about you. Last night Freen was very worried when you disappeared from the party".

"I wasn't feeling well" I wasn't feeling well watching Heng and Freen together. After last night I forgot that Freen is in relationship now.

"Yeah. Yesterday was tiring, I was also completely tired. I came back here after 3 years".

"I would have love to meet you yesterday, but I am happy that we finally met today".

We went on the first floor and we reached in the dining hall, I saw some helpers around, they greeted us with smiles.

"We are here, you can ask them to bring whatever you want and they can also bring you food in room if you want" she said looking towards me.

"Thank you very much! Apologies for not asking your name, what is your name?"

"I am Anong?"

"Nice to meet you Anong!" I replied.

"I have to go now, let's catch up later again?".

"Yes definitely. Thank you Anong for everything".

"No worries Becky".

Anong left and I asked servers about food.

..

It will take some time to prepare food so I politely asked the servers to send breakfast for me and Freen in Freen's room. I went back to Freen's room to check on her.

I have been lost in this house for last 1 hour, but now I know my way better around here as Anong helped me out.

I reached Freen's room and she is still sleeping peacefully. I saw the clock and it's 1 pm now.

After 20 minutes I heard a knock on the door, it was our food. I took the food and placed it on the table.

I tried to wake Freen up since the food will get cold.

I am still worried, what if she remembers what we did last night.

"P Freen... Wake up it's late now. Get up P Freen" I shake her hand to wake her up.

She doesn't moves, I shake her cheeks now and surprisingly she immediately opens her eyes.

She is staring right into my eyes like she is searching for something. Her gaze feels just like last night. She hasn't even blinking once.

She remembers!

I think she remember what we did last night.

I don't know what to do, the best idea that I have is to pretend nothing happened.

Yes, let's pretend nothing happened. Control your nervousness Becky, stay focused.

Stay calm.

"P Freen are you alright?".