68. My girlfriend

Rebecca POV

Freen fell unconscious over me, I immediately laid her on the bed and ran to call the doctors. The doctors came in and checked on Freen. They told me to wait outside while they check her. I was patiently waiting outside when a nurse called me in.

Freen is awake now and she looks angry sitting on the hospital bed. She rolled her eyes off when she heard me stepping in the ICU room.

"Miss Freen, let us check on you" the doctor said.

"I refuse" she said coldly.

"Miss Rebecca please ask her to co-operate with us" the nurse requested me.

Hesitatingly I requested "Freen, let the doctors do their work. They want to help you.".

"I want to go home. Now!" she said looking at me.

"Yeah, but first you should get checked properly" I replied.

"I don't want to stay here, take me to different hospital. Everything is here so outdated" she complained.

"Don't be like this please. This the best hospital with best facilities" I explained.

"I don't like here, take me home" she said.

"Okay Miss Freen, we will just do few normal scans to certify that you are fit to leave and go to other hospital." The doctor said and wrote a checklist of health checks and gave it to me.

The doctor left and I gave that list to the nurse.

"Are you her sister?" The nurse asked to me.

"No, I am.... just a friend" I replied.

"Can you contact her family to come and get her, we have been looking for her family but we aren't able to find them?" The nurse asked.

This is a different nurse, I think only the people who were working on the day of accident at night knows me. She easily believed that I am her friend. I have to continue lying and hide from them that I am blacklisted to be around Freen.

"Yes, I will contact her family" I answered to nurse after thinking.

"Where are the things that she had with her when she was admitted here?" I asked hoping to get some help to find her family faster.

"Yeah, it's just here in that drawer" the nurse pointed to the drawer beside the bed and left to prepare for Freen's checkout.

Freen is staring at me, I smiled at her to make things less awkward. When I smiled, she rolled off her eyes to other direction in frustration.

I opened the drawer and found a wallet. I think it's hers. I gave it to her.

"Can you give me your family home address?" I requested.

She looked at me in suspicion and anger. "You don't know my address?" She asked seriously.

"Yes, I don't know" I answered.

"Didn't you told that nurse that you are my friend?" She said.

"I lied to her" I replied looking on the floor feeling guilty.

"I know" she said.

"I am sorry for lying" I apologised.

"I am disappointed by you" she said crossing her hands.

"I am sorry Freen" I apologised again for lying.

Silence....

She seems angry, I don't know what to say to her.

"Can you bring me some normal clothes?" She asked hesitatingly.

"YES!" I exclaimed loudly.

She looked at me squinting her eyes in frustration.

"Sorry, I will be back in sometime with fresh clothes" I said and went out to buy her some normal clothes.

The sun is up, it's already too late to go home now because my aunt and uncle would have already found out that I have sneaked out of the house. I went in the car and drove to the nearest clothes shop that is open and I bought clothes for Freen.

It took me time to get back to hospital. As soon as I reached the hospital, I sprinted to Freen's room and found Freen waiting for me sitting on the couch. She looked at me "Ahh you are so late" she said.

I mouthed sorry and gave her the clothes that I bought for her. She looked at me curiously instead of taking the clothes.

After staring at me in frustration, she rolled off her eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Freen! Do you need ride to go home?" A woman asked.

"No" she replied and looked at me before saying "my girlfriend is here". She pointed at me.

"Okay Freen.... See you soon!" The woman said and left before I could turn and see who is she.

"You made friends here?" I asked Freen.

"What can I do when my girlfriend left me here alone in the hospital" she said crossing her hands.

I remembered the woman who looks like me that was with her in that video. Feeling excited to meet the woman I asked "Where is she??!".

She looked at me tilting her head right  "Were you also injured like me?".

"No, I didn't got any injuries in the accident" I replied.

"Good" she said taking a deep breath.

"Help me in wearing the shirt" she said hesitantly looking away.

"I will ask your girlfriend to help, where is she?" I asked.

"Huh.... Leave it and get out while I get change" she ordered.

I left her hospital room, waiting for her to come out after changing.