94. New timeline

Freen POV

"I will wait for you in the room. COME IN 5 MINUTES OR I WILL COME TO GET YOU!" Rebecca said and left for our room.

"Yes Daniel...." I asked reluctantly. I don't want to talk to him, I feel guilty. Until yesterday, I was setting him up with Rebecca unknown of my own feelings for her. He was courting her, but she choose me and I choose her. I really like her! What was wrong with me that I was setting the person I love with someone else!!

I feel guilty for everything now. I can't imagine how Rebecca would have felt when I was forcing her to open up with Daniel, I even made them kiss!!!!

"Freen????" Daniel called out my name bringing me back to reality.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"I want to talk about Rebecca" he said.

"Freen.... I want to stop now.... I have realised that I don't like her more than a friend and I know that she also don't consider me more than a friend. We can stop now Freen." He explained.

Hearing him made me feel less guilty now. I feel relieved after listening to him.

"Okay! Don't worry we will find some other girl for you!" I said and gave him a light pat on the shoulder.

"No need Freen. Let's stop this match-making thing of yours" He flinched my forehead.

"I will be better next time!!" I said jumping in excitement. I am very happy as everything is sorted now.

After saying goodbyes, I came back to my room, finding a sulking Armstrong sitting by the pool.

Even though she sulks at me, gets angry at me but I know that she loves me.

Being this close with Rebecca is new and strange, but I am liking this as if I am always used to this. We were having our moment when....

Knock.... Knock....

"Becca! Open the door, I need your help!" Chloe yelled from the other side of the door, making me to come back to my senses.

"Later...." I whispered and kissed her passionately last time before getting up from her lap.

I took my clothes and went into bathroom to bath. When I came out, I found Tee and Chloe in our room. We played dress up, while Rebecca went to take bath.

After deciding on what to wear, we went downstairs to check on others.

After half an hour everyone got ready and came in the sitting area. We are going to an amusement park today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We had a lot of fun, we enjoyed all the rides and we finally came back to guest house at 11pm after dinner. We all decided to sleep in the same room. Daniel and Jack brought matresses from other rooms to our room on the third floor. We were so much tired that all of us fall asleep while talking about our day today.

Me, Rebecca and Irin slept on the bed, with Rebecca in middle, while others slept on the floor.

Rebecca kissed me a quick good night on the lips when no one was watching. I kissed her hand and fall asleep immediately.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile same day in Thailand....

CHAPTER 47 (New Timeline) - Freen POV

Knock.... Knock....

"Yes! Who is it?" I asked from my room.

"It's me Henry. Can I help you with something?"

"I am done Henry, you can come in" I opened my room's door.

He came inside my room "Nice room, but it's a little messy" he said while laughing.

"I unpacked my luggages in a hurry" we both laughed.

"You wanted to ask me something important, so I came to you before leaving for home" Henry explained.

"Yes! Thank you Henry! Actually I am in a dire need of help" I pulled out that antique pocket watch from my luggage.

"You told me that you family business includes selling and auctioning antiques. I got this antique watch few months back, I want to know about it's history, but I couldn't find anything. Can you help me in finding about it's history?" I gave that watch to Henry.

"Freen.... If you can give this watch to me, I can send pictures of this to our collectors/buyers. Someone will definitely know about this" he said while analysing the watch.

"Thank you Henry!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I have to go now Freen, give me your number so that I can contact you back".

"Yes, ofcourse. I also want your number."

We exchanged our numbers.

All the guests finally left. Becky is behaving cold towards me after the dinner.

Did I do something? Did someone scolded her?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day in Thailand

CHAPTER 49 (New Timeline) - Freen POV

I am in Henry's office, he said that he has found some leads on my pocket watch. Becky has been acting strange, she is not talking to me. Yesterday she was jealous of Henry, that's why I took her with me for the lunch to meet Henry's girlfriend. She is still angry about some random thing and she denies to tell me the reason.

"I love you" I whispered to her and slept on her shoulder while waiting for the documents related to the pocket watch.

When I woke up I saw Becky is going through the documents that I asked Henry to prepare for me.

"Why are you looking into this watch?" She asked in frustration.

"To be prepared for whatever is coming" I said and took the documents from her hands.

Becky is not happy with the idea of using this watch again in the future. We have already solved the problem with Preed, he is visiting a therapist about his inferiority complex problem and he is much better now.