84. SURPRISE!?

Freen POV

"Why are you here Freen?" Rebecca asked after locking the restroom and checking that no one is in any of the stalls.

"Becbec.... You arm.... Did you got spilled with hot coffee all over you?" I asked her, she nodded yes.

"Your arm is swollen, let me check if you are hurt anywhere else" I said as I unbuttoned her shirt which has coffee stain all over it.

She tried to move away "Stay!" I ordered her and she stopped moving. Thankfully as her shirt was thick, she don't have any burn on her body other than her left hand.

"Did he spilled hot coffee on you?" I asked her as I am wiping her body with wet napkins.

"No, I spilled it on myself" she replied. She shivered when I started wiping her upper body, her face is also red. Is she shy because she is standing in front of me only in her bra, am I crossing personal boundaries here?

I pulled my hand away and gave her the wet napkin to wipe herself "Clean yourself" I said to her.

"You didn't replied Freen why are you here?" She asked as she was wiping herself.

"SURPRISE! I JOINED THE BUSINESS SCHOOL HERE!" I said with a forceful smile because she is giving me a death stare now.

She didn't said anything but instead just stared angrily at me.

"Ahh.... I see you are done with cleaning yourself. Wait, you aunt gave me a hoodie in case if I feel cold. You can wear it as your shirt is all spoiled" I said and bring out the black hoodie that Mrs Armstrong gave to me.

Mr and Mrs Armstrong really treat me like their own daughter. Mrs Armstrong packed me hoodie, food and also a small first aid kit. It feels like they are sending their 3 year old child to a preschool.

"Why didn't you told me this before?" Rebecca asked.

"I wanted to surprise you!" I said as I made her wear the hoodie.

"Tell me everything how is it possible!" She demanded.

I put on the ointment for burn injuries on her left hand. I handed the remaining ointment to her to keep it.

"Answer me Freen!" She ordered.

I fixed her hair, now she looks perfect. "I will tell you everything Becbec, but now I am late for my first class. I will see you on lunch time at 1pm?" I asked.

"Okay" she said as she is also late for her class. She is sulking.

"But why business school?" She asked as I packed her dirty shirt in my bag.

"I will tell you everything Becbec!" I said and patted her head.

I pulled her and we got out of the restroom.

"We have our classes in different buildings, but I will see you in cafeteria at 1!" I said and kissed her forehead. This trick always works when she is sulking or she is angry.

She finally smiled a little and we left for our classes.

**

I somehow managed to find my class, I collided with man as both of us were running towards the class because we were late.

"Ouch!" Both of us groan in pain.

"YOU!" We yelled, grabbing the attention of the entire class.

"BOTH OF YOU GET IN NOW!" The teacher ordered us. We went inside the class, Tee waved at us pointing at the two empty seats beside her. Both of us reluctantly went and sat beside Tee as those were the only empty seats in the class. Tee was sitting in the middle.

For the entire one hour none of us said any word to each other. Finally Tee broke the silence as the class ended.

"Stop being angry! Both of you!" Tee said to me and Daniel.

"I am not angry, I just don't like to make friends with a bully!" I said.

"I also don't like to make friends with a bully who assaults their classmate on their very first day!" He said.

"But I said SORRY right?!" I taunted him.

"STOP! BOTH OF YOU!" Tee said.

"Let's forget about what happened in the morning. Let's start afresh! Okay?" Tee said and both of us reluctantly nodded yes.

"Good! So Daniel, this is Freen my new friend, she will be studying business with us. And Freen this is Daniel, he is my childhood friend and he is also our classmate" Tee introduced us.

We stared awkwardly at each other.

"Guys.... Shake hands!" Tee ordered and we reluctantly shook hands with each other.

"Hi Daniel, nice to meet you" I said.

"Same here Freen!" Daniel replied with a forced smile.

"Good!" Tee said and pulled both of us in a hug.