43. My Freen?

Becky POV

We have polo match today, I heard that Freen will also be playing in one of the teams.

I left Bonbon locked in my room as I cannot take care of him while working.

My job is distributing drinks to guests.

I saw Freen's grandparents, they look so young, I have always seen their pictures, this is the first time I saw them in reality.

They died around 2008.

I saw Freen's uncle Preed, he looks just same age as me.

I am sure now that somehow I have time travelled in the past, the only question is where is my Freen.

The Freen here is my Freen or she is her aunt?

I haven't seen Freen's aunt's picture, I just know that she and Preed died in an assassination and she looks very similar to Freen.

I don't know how can I be sure that whether she is my Freen or not, I guess I will have to wait and find an opportunity to talk to her.

**

The match has started, I see a girl playing in the white team among all the boys.

She is in the attacking position, she plays really well and everyone is cheering her by calling her name "Freen!".

Is she my Freen?

My Freen isn't well trained in horse riding, but this girl looks very well trained in horse riding.

"She is not her..." I whispered with sadness.

"Becca are you alright?" My senior asked me.

Nam has introduced me to everyone as Becca.

"I... I don't feel well" I said while touching my head, I am feeling very troubled.

"Take some rest Becca. You can go and sit in that tent".

"Thank you" I bowed to my senior and sat in an empty tent and started crying.

"What will I do now? Is she dead? Someone please help me!" I said in my mind.

I heard umpire's whistling and everyone yelling Freen's name worriedly.

I lift my head up to see what's happening and I saw BONBON!

Bonbon is running towards the attackers to get the ball, but how did he come out of the room?

I CANNOT LOOSE HIM, HE IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOW!

As soon as I stood up, I saw the girl rider, Freen's aunt sliding on the ground to securing Bonbon in her arms and her horse dragged them away to a safer distance from others.

Her helmet fell on the ground.

Everyone started running towards her, but I couldn't move my legs, I just froze at my place.

"I am alright everyone. Please don't worry! See I can jump also!" Freen said while jumping on her feet and assuring everyone that she is fine.

My Freen also saved Bonbon like this in 2021.

Things which happened now, also happened in 2021.

"She is my Freen! She looks exactly like my Freen and only she will save Bonbon over her life!" I told to myself.

I was lost in my thoughts and I wasn't able to hear what they are talking to Freen.

"WHOSE DOG IS THIS? I AM ASKING THIS LAST TIME! COME FORWARD OR WE WILL FIND YOU!" Freen's father yelled in anger.

Freen is looking towards me with confusion.

I was about to confess that he is my dog, but Freen hugged her dad "Dad! This is my dog, Bonbon. I found him last week near the river bank. He needed care so I took him in. I am sorry dad... Please let me keep him?".

"Freen! Why didn't you told us before? When did you start hiding things from us?" Her dad asked while patting her back.

"I was scared that you won't let me keep him, since he was found in wild!" Freen explained.

"You can keep the dog Freen but next time take better care of him. He could have died today! Or you would have injured today! We cannot handle seeing you hurt baby!" Freen's mom said while hugging Freen and her dad.

Everyone teased the sweet family with a big "Awwwwwwww".

**

Freen POV

I saw Bonbon running between the field, he was about to get stepped over by a rider when I jumped down from Tokyo to save him.

Tokyo dragged us to a safe distance from others.

"My smart girl!" I compliment her.

I saw everyone worriedly running towards me, so I stood up.

My parents are scolding me for doing this careless stunt, but I assured them that I am fine by walking and jumping on my feet.

Me father is still angry on me but he is more angry that how this dog came here on the polo field.

He asked everyone twice whose dog is this but no one replied.

I saw towards Becca, knowing that Bonbon is her dog, but she is lost in her own thoughts.

"What a silly girl!" I said in my mind.

My father shouted loudly and finally waking that girl up her dreamland.

Understanding that my father is very angry now, I told him that this is my dog.

I told him how I found Bonbon and how I took him in our house without telling anyone.

This is true, I have been taking care of Bonbon until last evening when Nam took him back to Becca.

My dad was disappointed at first but then he forgave me.

My parents gave me permission to keep Bonbon with me.

"Freen you can keep him, but choose one maid to help you out in taking care of Bonbon" my dad said while petting Bonbon.

The best person to take care of Bonbon is his owner BECCA.

"I need her!" I said while pointing at Becca who is still staring here from the outside.

My mother called her near and asked for her name.

"Hello ma'am, I am Becca!" She greeted my mom.

Bonbon barked happily on seeing Becca, my mom felt satisfied with my choice knowing that Bonbon likes her.

My parents agreed on keeping Becca as personal maid for me and Bonbon with Nam.

Did I do the right thing? Or this girl will be bringing more troubles with her? Only time will tell.