12. Surprise and confessions

Freen and Becky reaches to the party hall, the hall is filled with guests from all around the world. Few people were dancing on the dance floor. To get Heng's attention Freen breaks holding hands with Becky and waves her arm in air.

Becky grabs back Freen's hands forcefully "I am not leaving your hands today".

Heng hugs Freen "You look very beautiful".

"And you look stupidly handsome" Freen fixes Heng's hair.

Heng smiles at Freen "I know I am damn handsome".

"Stop flirting or people will say that you both are not cousins" Becky clings upon Freen's shoulder.

"Huhh" Freen rolls her eyes over Becky's remarks.

Heng leans over to Freen's face and speaks with shy eyes "The surprise is here, do you want to see it?".

"Yessss!!!! Let me see it" Freen says in excitement with a smile and nodding her head.

"Come with me then" Heng offers Freen yo hold his hand.

Freen releases her hands from Becky's tight grip "Becky! I will be back in 10 minutes you go and enjoy the party". Freen kisses Becky's forehead and grabs Heng's hand to follow him.

"If you are not back in 10 minutes then I won't talk with you" Becky says pouting her lips in possessiveness.

"Yesss, wait for me" Freen leave out of the party hall with Heng.

Becky is jealous watching Freen leaving with Heng. "You better be back in 10 minutes P Freen" Becky whispers to herself in anger, crossing her arms.

..

Becky scans the party hall to find Richie and her friends. She spots Richie sitting on the bar-side of the hall, she goes over to Richie.

She realises that Richie is very drunk "You look like an alcohol addict".

Richie sees Becky "I am not a minor, I can drink as much as I want. Also this is the best time to taste expensive drinks from all around the world since mom and dad are not here".

"Don't worry I will tell them about their alcoholic son" Becky threatens Richie to scare him.

"My own sister will never turn against me" Richie says raising his eyebrows.

"You are right". Becky is frustrated because Freen went away with Heng. She sits on the stool beside Richie and orders an orange juice.

"Your ex-boyfriend is here" Richie says pointing at Nop who is dancing on the dance floor with his friends.

"You know he is a good boy, initially I didn't liked him that's why I was against Freen to set him up with you. But then I realised he is an honest and loyal person and you both look so good together" Richie is drunk and he is revealing the secrets between him and Freen.

Becky didn't knew that it was Freen who helped Nop to court her, she was in shock "I didn't knew this".

"It was so funny when me and Freen fought about Nop, she was dead set on setting you up with Nop" Richie orders another drink.

Becky doesn't understand why Freen will do something like this.

"We were concerned about you that you might get into relationship with someone wrong for you, that's why Freen came with this idea. You two shouldn't have broken up, you looked cute together!!".

Becky was very disappointed hearing this and she was hurt that Freen kept this a secret from her for so long. Becky has always liked Freen but she didn't knew that she liked her more than a friend. Being in relationship with Nop helped her to make realise that the only person's attention that she crave for is Freen.

"I will confront P Freen about this and will also confess to her today at any cost!!" Becky whispers to herself.

..

It's already 20 minutes now and both Freen and Heng aren't back. Becky got bored so she went out to find Freen.

While searching for Freen she found Bonbon's room, she went in to play with Bonbon.

She didn't realised that she's been away from the party from last 30 minutes. As soon as she realised the time, she decides to go back to party hoping that Freen will be back.

..

In the party hall, Freen and Heng were dancing in the middle of the dance floor, this scene made Becky very angry. She starts moving towards them to take Freen with her.

"Congratulations Heng!!" One of Heng's friends congratulates him, Becky doesn't understand why.

"Finally you had courage to confess to the love of you life, you two look absolutely stunning together" Heng gets shy on his friend's comments.

"Why are you soo shy stupid" Freen says while pulling Heng's cheeks.

All of them started laughing and Heng wraps his arms around Freen's waist.

Witnessing this shattered Becky's heart, she removes Heng's hand from Freen's waist and pulls Freen away with her.

"Silly!! Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere" Becky doesn't says anything.

"It hurts silly, hold me lightly" but Becky continus taking Freen away with her without replying anything.

"Ms Chakimha, you father is looking for you, he wants you to meet someone. Please follow me immediately" says John.

Becky leaves Freen's hand. "I will be back quickly, wait for me" Freen leaves Becky and follows John.

Becky is hurt, she didn't even got a chance to confess her feelings for Freen. Becky runs away from the party hall.

Tears are rolling around Becky's cheeks as she is hurriedly leaving the party room.

She goes to Bonbon's room and hugs Bonbon while crying.