70. I am not her

Rebecca POV

"Do you really want me to stop?" Freen asked me looking into my eyes. There is something in her which is pulling me towards her. She is acting strange but right now I think I am acting much more strange than her. I have never dated anyone in my life. This kiss was my first kiss, I have never imagined that my first kiss will be with a girl, this should gross me out, but instead I liked it. I liked her kissing me, right now only I know that how much I am resisting myself to not to kiss her back.

"Yes Freen, I want you to stop please." I said. She moved back to her seat and left the car in anger. It breaks my heart watching her leaving me, but how can I stop her when I am no one to her. Because of the accident, I think she mistook me as her girlfriend Becky. I feel jealous of Becky, because she have a girlfriend who loves her so much.

"I hope you find your Becky soon and someday maybe I will find my own Freen" I whispered as I saw Freen exiting the parking lot.

I rested my head on the steering wheel in sadness. Just for a moment, today I had someone who cared for me after my parents left. Although she loves Becky, but her love gave me strength. It gave me strength to sneak out of my house in the middle of the night just to see her, it gave me strength to lie to everyone in the hospital just to be with her. She made me strong, her love gave me strength. I am happy for her that she will meet her real Becky.

"Where are you my Freen?" I questioned as I opened my eyes after crying silently in my car.

"If I knew that you are such a crybaby then I wouldn't have left you, even if you rejected us" Freen said who is now standing beside the car.

"I am not a crybaby" I said to her as I wiped my tears.

She leaned down to the window, caressing my hair "Why do I have such a silly girlfriend" she complained.

"I am not your girlfriend" I said to avoid any more misunderstanding.

"Naah.... You certainly are my girlfriend" she said kissing me on the cheeks.

"No.... I just look like her, I am not her" I said truthfully.

"You are my girlfriend whether you accept it or not. You look like her and just now I realised that you taste like her, my sweet little angry girlfriend" she said patting my head.

"I am not little, I am 21" I said crossing my hands. She came back inside the car and sat on the passenger's seat.

"Stop sulking now, I forgive you" she said.

"I.... I am not sulking!"

"Then why do I feel like you are sulking?"

"Ahh.... Whatever!" I said. I put her seatbelt again on her and after putting on my seatbelt I started the car and we left the hospital.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Take me home" she said as she closed her eyes.

"Home?" I asked her again but now she is in deep sleep. She is on medication which makes her sleepy. I don't want to disturb her sleeping, but where will we go now? I cannot take her to my house because of my aunt and my uncle. That's why I took her to our summer house, outside of the city. It's not very far from the city and no one except my parents and me knows about this place. I am afraid of facing my uncle and aunt now because I know that they will take Freen away from me and won't let me keep her in the house.

I drove continuously for two hours before we reached the summer house. It's in a small town on the outskirts of the main city. Not many people know me here, most of people here are farmers and small businesses owners.

My summer house is in the woods, not closer to the main road. That's why I stopped to get some food and drinks for two of us to stay there. I refilled the car full with fuel. I wrote a postcard to Julia that I will return her car in few days.

Freen was still sleeping when I came back.

After reaching to my summer house, I woke up Freen.