19. Assassination

Becky POV

Freen took us to a movie theatre "This was your surprise? Movie date?" I asked laughing because she was so caught up to plan for this surprise from past two weeks.

"Wait for it silly" she said smirking at me.

"Okay" I said pouting my lips.

We have been dating for the last two months and it was amazing. Being her friend was good but being her girlfriend is amazing.

I like myself more when she is with me, I like bossing her around me, I like how she loves me. I have never felt like this with Nop ever. She is perfect, we are perfect together.

"Let's go now!!" She offered her hand to me opening the car gate.

She made me wear a face mask and a cap, we both are fully covered so that no one will recognise it us.

"Babe, celebrating in our house would have been better, atleast I would have able to see your beautiful face" I kissed her on cheeks wearing the mask.

"Awww... I also want to see your beautiful face, but let's bear it for some more time" she said fixing my hair.

We went inside, the theatre was strangely empty there were not many people here, Freen bought popcorn, pizza and milkshake for us.

We went inside the movie hall 1, the hall was all empty. "Babe don't tell me you booked the entire movie hall?"

Freen has removed her mask and cap now "ofcourse I booked the entire hall for three hours silly. Tell me which movie you want to watch?".

She started eating popcorn, I am taken aback by Freen's sweet gesture. It must have been difficult for her to prepare all this secretly.

I choose a romantic movie to watch, while watching the movie we were able to hold our hands freely since no one else was there in the hall.

I was watching movie with full concentration, when I noticed Freen staring at me. I tightened our hands to snap her out "Babe!!".

"Whatt....?" She said without blinking and still smiling.

"Stop it otherwise I won't be able to watch the movie properly" I said shyly.

She came close to my face, we can feel each other breathing. "Why are you concentrating on movie, when I am here." She said smirkingly.

She closed the gap between us and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, she started sucking my lips, her hands are now on my waist. I reciprocated by kissing her back.

"Becky...." She signalled me to come closer, so I stood up from my seat and now I am sitting on her lap. We are now shamelessly making out in the middle movie hall, even if someone comes here I don't think we will be able to stop.

She started kissing on my neck, a small moan left out of my mouth. My hands are strolling through her hair, then I felt her hands going inside my tshirt. It shook me but at the same time it felt amazing I don't want this to stop.

I opened the zipper of her jacket, she is wearing a sleeveless tank top below the jacket. I threw out her jacket somewhere I in the dark. My hands also entered inside her top, I am touching her back.

Her hands are reaching higher and higher, she started playing with my breasts while we were kissing.

"Becky... What if we don't stop" she whispered in my ears while pinching my nipples, sending a shock to my body.

"Let's not stop, let's not wait for anything Babe" I said filled with lust.

Her hands unhooked my bra and pulled my tshirt down, I am wearing a deep neck tshirt. One of my breast is now out of my tshirt and Freen is kissing and sucking them with passion. I can feel the temperature rising, we are so much into each other.