62. I will always love you

Freen POV

Someone pulled my chair backwards with full force. I would have fallen and hurt myself, but Becca and Becky held my hand and caught me in mid-air. I looked at Becca and Becky while I am trying to process what has happened. They both are looking angrily at the person who pulled my chair.

"Oh no! I forgot about him" Becky said looking at me with guilt. I turned and saw that it was Nop.

Becca helped me to stand up properly before yelling at Nop in anger "What's wrong with you?".

"You! Now I know exactly where you were all night!" Nop said looking at me and Becky. Becky feels so guilty and scared that she is not able to look at anyone, she just held my hand tightly looking on the floor.

"Oh get lost from here! You are not invited man!" Ethan said him seriously.

Ethan and Saint stood up and came in between us and Nop. I can see that both of them are very angry.

"I am not talking to you, I am talking to those bastards!" Nop yelled pointing at me and Becky.

At that moment Saint punched him on his face and Heng joined in and kicked Nop on the legs. Nop fell down on the floor. I looked at Ethan and Anong, we have to stop them before the situation escalates more.

Ethan held Saint tightly to block him from hitting Nop more. Me and Anong held Heng.

"Go away from here Nop, I am saying this for your own sake" I warned Nop. He stood up and ran towards me, Heng and Anong. As he came closer I realised that he's gonna hit me. Before we could react to him, Becky and Becca grabbed him from back with their one hand and punched him on the stomach.

He vomited and fell down unconscious on the floor. All of us just looked at Becky and Becca with amusement.

"I never new that they are this strong" I whispered to Heng and Anong who are looking scaredly at me.

"I have no idea!" I whispered louder when Ethan and Saint also looked at me.

"Note to myself, never make them angry!" I said in my mind.

"Freen are you okay?" Becca and Becky said looking at me.

"Yes.... I am okay" I said while faking a smile.

"Let's go guys" Ethan said and we left for our rooms.

"Let's meet in an hour, we will leave together for our activity today." Anong said and all of us nodded yes to her.

Now I am in my room, by my room I mean my and Becca's room. Becky and Becca are also here. This is the right time to talk about Preed and what he is planning.

"Freen.... I forgot to tell you about Nop...." Becky was saying when Becca cut her off "We already knew about you two".

Becky looked at with sad face.

"It's okay Becky, I left you, you are not answerable for anything to me" I consoled her as she started crying.

"Hey.... Hold on silly.... We have much more important things to worry and cry about!" I joked but didn't got any reaction from both of them.

Becky is crying and Becca is angry because of Nop. What a mess!

"Come here both of you!" I opened my arms asking them to hug me, both of them are reluctant so I pulled and hugged them forcefully.

"Stop thinking about unnecessary things. You look ugly when you cry.... And when you are angry" I said looking first at Becky and then at Becca.

"Stop it Babe!" They both whispered to me at the same time.

I closed my eyes and hugged them, but suddenly I cannot feel anyone on my left side. I opened my eyes Becca was gone.

"Becca?" I yelled loudly but no one answered. Becky opened her eyes to look why I am yelling like this.

"Babe.... Calm down...." She said asking me to breathe.

I worriedly looked at her "Becca is gone.... That means something has changed" I explained.

"We have to go Becky, this place is not safe. I think something bad will happened to us if we stay here" I said while putting the pocket watch in my pant's pocket from my bag.

"Freen nothing can happen to us, we are safe here" she said.

"Becky, I met Preed. My twin brother in my previous life. He is alive and he was the one who killed us everytime. He is here and we have to run, because in every timeline on my birthday, something bad happens." I said while calling for a cab.

Becky is frozen at her place, I know she is scared.

"Becky.... Look into my eyes.... You don't need to be scared of anything. I won't let anything happen to you whether it's now or it's past. Remember this that I will always fall in love with you in my every life, I will always protect you in my every life and you will be always my love at first sight in my every life." I said kissing her on the forehead. She hugged me.

"What's this?" She asked watching me putting a cell phone in her pocket.

"This phone have all my memories, I have vlogged everything that I know happens to us." I explained.

"By chance if we don't make it, then in year 2000 show this to me to explain about everything. I will trust you." I said.

"No! We will be safe and we will always be together. WE HAVE TO BE!" She said while wiping her tears.

"I only want you and I only need you, not the past you. Let's go now Babe" she said looking seriously at me.

"Yes, but first we have to take Bonbon. He is also here in this hotel." I said intertwining our hands and walking us out of the hotel room.