69. An odd place

Freen POV

It took time but I changed my clothes by myself. I didn't liked the clothes that she bought for me. I prefer to wear shorts with loose hoodies, rather than wearing full pants and tank top.

"How can I fall for a girl like her. She is a mess" I said looking outside of my hospital room where Becky is looking at me, smiling and waving her hand asking to come in.

This hospital seems so old, the AC, the machines, the furniture, everything seems so outdated and out of fashion here. I don't want to get treated in a hospital like this. I have lost my memories. When I felt unconscious before, I saw few flashes of my life, in these flashes I only see her. I remember her proposing to me, I remember our first kiss, I remember us enjoying on the beach, I remember us in an open dandelions field, I remember us dancing together and that's it. All these memories are random memories, but all of them only have her.

In my wallet I found a bill receipt for a taxi that I took in Italy. It have my name on it. I also have few euros. I don't have anything that can help me to remember more of my memories. I only have Becky.

I signalled Becky to come in. "They fit perfectly!" she said.

"I would have liked a loose hoodie or sweatshirt with shorts. Why did you bought me these?" I complained to her.

"I didn't knew about this" she said.

It's very disappointing that even though she is my girlfriend, we have all these memories together but she don't know about my likes and dislikes. In my memories we were so happy and so much in love but what I have now with her is just awkward. It makes me wonder did we broke up?

Yes! I think we drifted apart because of something, that's why she no longer knows about my likes and dislikes. But then why she was sleeping with me in night? She slept all night holding me and in morning when she woke up she was watching our videos on her phone. Does she still love me and I hurt her in past, drifting us away?

"Ahhh.... All this is causing me a headache" I muttered to myself.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing" I replied. We went to the reception to checkout, the doctor already examined my report and gave me certificate that I am physically fit to leave leave. I haven't told anyone that I am suffering from amnesia.

"Do you have card? I don't have any money with me to pay for my discharge" I asked Becky.

"Card? What card?" She asked.

Why is she so silly? "I mean do you have money with you, I don't have any money to pay for my discharge" I explained her.

"Yes! Definitely I should pay for your discharge" she said. She started speaking with the receptionist and paid her by cash for discharging me.

"Freen, just fill your home address here and then you are good to go" the receptionist said.

"Becky you know my address right, please fill it." I passed the paper to Becky, she looked at me in confusion.

"Freen you are physically fit but take care of your left hand, it needs healing and if you feel any headache then take those medicines that I have prescribed you" The doctor who examined me said.

"Yes doctor. Thank you"

I looked at Becky and she is struggling to fill that form. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked her.

"N.... Nothing Freen" Becky said and filled the form.

After talking about my prescription with the doctor, we came out of the hospital.

We left the hospital and when we came outside of the hospital, everything seems different and out of place. The roads, the cars and everyone's dressing sense. It looks that I am in a different world. I don't understand what is happening.

"Freen are you alright?" Becky asked me. I intertwined our hands in nervousness.

"The accident must have shook you, are you comfortable with travelling in car?" She asked.

I gave a small nod to say yes and she took us in the parking lot. She have a grey coloured car, she opened the passenger seat for me and she hopped on the driver's seat.

"Ahh.... Becky my seatbelt, help me in putting on this" I said.

She leaned over me, coming closer to me, I can feel her breathing over my neck as she struggles in finding the seatbelt. After she found the seatbelt, she pulled it and put it on me. After putting the seatbelt on me, she looked at me. I can feel the tension in air as our faces are so close to each other. She froze looking at me.

"Let's go now.... Teerak" I said hesitantly after giving her a kiss on the forehead. Surprised by me she looked away awkwardly and went to her seat.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I asked her.

"No.... I don't think so" she said.

"What is Teerak?" She asked.

"Don't you know already?" I asked her as I have few memories where I am calling her teerak. She hesitantly replied "I don't know".

"It's disappointing that you don't know anything about me" I said in anger, unbuckling my seatbelt to face her.

"How would I know anything about you?" She asked turning towards me and crossing her arms in frustration.

"Aren't you my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"NO! I AM NOT INTO WOMEN!" She yelled and turned away.

Hearing her rejecting me hurts. I don't know why but my heart sank as she rejected me, she rejected us.

"THEN WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING BESIDE ME, HOLDING ME ALL NIGHT?" I yelled back.

"I.... it's not what you are thinking" She said with guilty face.

"It's not what?" I asked her.

She has no answer.

"You have nothing to say? Are you still rejecting us?" I asked her in frustration.

"Freen.... there is no us" she said rolling off her eyes.

"Then what is this?" I said and I pulled her with my right hand and kissed her on the lips. She pushed me away but instead I climbed over her on her lap and continued kissing her lips, sucking them. At this moment I started getting some more of my memories. I saw us making out in a hotel room when I am drunk and she is just ruthless. I pulled myself away "Tell me you don't remember us making out in hotel and you leaving me alone in the morning when I was drunk" I said before kissing her again, this time roughly biting her lips, reliving the same night.

"Freen.... Stop" she whispered to me.

"I don't want to" I whispered in her ears seductively strangling her neck lightly.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked her as I felt her resistance is lesser now.