102. Freen?

Rebecca POV

All these time, I have been ignoring any topic related to Thailand because I know that Freen's real family is in Thailand. But in a few minutes we will be landing in Bangkok, Thailand. All this time I wanted to pull us both away from Thailand because of her, but today I am in Thailand because of her. Love can really make you do anything.

"It's beautiful!" Freen exclaims looking out of the window.

"I love to see you smiling like that" I kiss her shoulder and wrap my arm around her waist.

"I know...." Freen leans on my shoulder.

"Thank you for coming with me"

"Did you even give me the option of not coming here? Hahaha" I tease her. Freen moves back to look at me.

"You will go wherever I go!"

"Who made this rule? Haha"

"I did!" Freen hugs me cutely. I really can't say no to her for anything and I cannot stay angry at her for more than few hours.

"I love you"

"I know...." Freen says and gets back on her seat.

"How rude!"

"What? It's time to land!" Freen teases me with her tongue as she puts in the seatbelt.

I looked at our surroundings to check whether anyone is watching us now, luckily no eyes are on us, so I give a quick peck on her lips to Freen, making her startled "I love you".

"I love you too" Freen whispers as she moves me back to my seat. We are in Bangkok now, here woman loving woman is not acceptable so that's why we need to be careful of our surroundings before doing anything, we don't want to do anything that disrespects their culture.

Robert, my cousin is also in Thailand, but he is not in Bangkok right now. Freen has arranged for all the travelling and living accomodations. I am happy to be back in Thailand as it's a part of me, I am half-thai. But at the same time, I am afraid that what if I lose Freen here? I have promised myself that I am not letting Freen to go away from my sight.

*

Few minutes later....

"I will go and check for our bags"

"Let go together babe!" I reply.

We walked towards the luggage collection area. Freen was busy looking for our bags while I was busy looking at her "She is so hot when she is serious about something" I whispered as I kept staring at her. Freen suddenly looked at me, making me shy.

"What?" Freen mouthed from some distance.

"Nothing!" I mouthed back as I turned around in embarrassment.

"Stop looking at me like that in public or I might kiss you right here" I heard Freen's voice, she caught me checking her out.

As I started to turn around I heard a familiar voice "Really.... I dare you to kiss me now then!"

This voice is so much similar to me. I don't know who is this woman and how dare her to talk to my girlfriend like that.

I turned and when I looked at the two women it shook me. My Freen is still looking for our bags, and the two woman standing close to me looks exactly as me and Freen.

"Ms Chankimha, your bags are already checked in" a man came to the woman looking like Freen.

"So this woman is Chankimha, she must be one of the ancestors of my Freen" I thought as I turned my back towards them so they don't see me and notice how familiar I look to the woman who is with this Ms Chankimha.

"What about our boarding passes?"

"You just need to say your name Freen Sarocha Chankimha at the gate and they will give you your passes" the man replies.

"Freen? So this woman have same name as of my Freen? Maybe in their family they name their child on their ancestors" I thought and continued listening to them. I have to make sure that this Freen won't cross paths with my Freen ever.

"Okay! Thank you so much!" Freen replies.

"Let's go to our boarding terminal" Freen says and both the women left together.

They seem to be going away, maybe for the new year. It's safe now for me and Freen to be here freely until our stay as these two won't cross paths with us.

"How does that other woman looks so similar to me?"

"Which woman Becbec?" I heard Freen's voice and I got scared.

"Is everything okay?" Freen checks my temperature.

"I am getting an headache" I hug Freen.

"I got our bags, it will take us at least an hour to reach to our hotel. Do you want to use the washroom before we leave the airport?"

"Yes" I reply.

"I will be waiting for you at the longue, be fast" Freen pats my head and I left her to go to the ladies room.

I finally found an empty washroom. As I entered the cubicle, someone knocked at the gate. I opened the door, it was the other Freen, she leaned in to give me a quick peck on the lips "Be fast Becbec" she says and I nodded before closing my door.

All these happened in just 2-3 seconds, my head hurts, I don't know how to process this. "Why this other Freen called me Becbec? And when she kissed me, I should have stopped her! What did you do Rebecca! Did you just cheated on your Freen!" I thought as I grabbed my head.

I feel like vomiting and my head started spinning with these thoughts.

*

Freen POV

It's been more than fifteen minutes but Becca is still not here. I am getting worried for her now. I decided to go look for Becca.

After few minutes I found her in one of the cubicles. I heard her coughing.

"Becca, is that you?" I asked knocking at the door, but no one replies.

"Becca are you alright?" I ask again but it was all silence now.

"Becca! I am getting worried now! Please open the door!" I said as I knocked hardly on the door.

"Is that you Freen?" Becca replied, she is definitely crying, but why?

"Ofcourse it's me, open the door baby, I am getting scared now." I said as I repeatedly knocked at the door.

No reply....

I pushed the door with my entire body weight, breaking the lock and I got inside the washroom.

I found Becca sitting on the floor. She has been crying and vomiting. She is not in a good state.

"What happened baby? Are you not feeling well?" I asked as I wiped her and her clothes with the toilet paper. Her hands are cold and she looks so pale.

"It is you!" Becca said and started crying again. I helped Becca to stand up and washed her face before wrapping my jacket over her.

"Everything is fine. Calm down my love." I hugged her and she hugged me back.