14. I love you

Becky POV

Freen kisses starts kissing me back and this time this was more passionate, more powerful. I didn't knew what to do, all this was new for me. Even though I was in a relationship before I never had any physical touch more than a small peck on lips.

I just let her do what she wants, she started sucking my lips. It is getting very very hot, I can feel her breathing over me, I can feel our heart beats increasing. Suddenly Freen moved back and started pressing her head.

"P Freen are you alright?"

"I.."

"I.."

"I am just having an headache because I am very tired"

Freen felt back on the bed. I don't know what to do "Let's go to hospital P Freen, you are not fine!"

I took out my phone to call John her personal bodyguard.

"Stop Becky... Come here"

"Come and hold me I will be fine. It's a small headache" she pulled me in bed with her, and slept while holding me.

..

Freen POV

Becky kissed me thinking that I was drunk and I will forget about this in next morning. I never had any idea that she have romantic feelings for me. This feels wrong, this is definitely wrong.

But...

What is this that is pulling me towards her? I have to confirm this today. I kissed her back, she is totally flustered by me.

Flashes...

Flashes...

What is this, why does this feels like we are not kissing for the first time? What are these memories? Who is this person?

Becky...

"Who are you?"

These are the only three words that were able to come out of my mouth. I don't understand anything.

I want to feel this thing again, so I kiss her back again. This passion, this love and this much longing for her, from where did these things are coming from me? I don't know.

Flashes.... Memories....

I can't take it anymore, my head is about to burst. I went away from Becky, I don't know what to say, how to explain her the things which are happening.

I can't take the pain anymore, so I just lie down on the bed. Becky is worrying about me. To stop her from worrying, I call her to hold me.

We are on bed and holding each other.

Flashes... Memories...

It feels like I am transported into another world.

I open my eyes again, I see Becky is holding me while sleeping. I smile and start caressing her hand.

But...

Something is wrong.

When did we changed our clothes? When did I changed my clothes!!!!

I see the clock and it's early morning.

I scan the room with my eyes, the wall is pink, it was definitely greenish in colour last night.

The room has too many things and it looks like someone lives in this room daily.

I am unable to move, but why?

Becky wakes up and starts looking into my eyes sweetly. "I love you babe" she says and kisses me on cheeks.

"I love you too silly" I say kissing her on lips.

I love her? Isn't it too early to say I love you to each other, we just kissed last night!!

My body is not in my control, I don't know what's happening.

All I can do is just watch. I started scanning the room again to learn about my new surroundings, and then I saw something...

"How is this possible!!" I shouted in my mind with shock.

==================================

Author: Hi readers, thank you for reading this story. Writing stories is something new for me.

The previous chapters were mostly in 3rd point of view

This chapter is different since this is in 1st point of view

Let me know which style is better and easier to understand for readers, I will follow that style from next chapters.

Please comment or react out your opinions so that I can improve the writing. 🙂