60. Unveiling the evil

Present, 2023

Freen POV

I left the hotel to get away from both the Beckys. Even if I get assassinated now, I don't want Becky to travel in past, in a place where she have no one and she just suffers.

I soon reached airport in the taxi, I don't have any ticket now, but I will purchase the one now which will take me away from this place as fast as possible.

I went to the ticket counter, after some buttering and pleading request I am able to secure a seat in a flight to Switzerland. The flight is in an hour so I sat in a corner on VIP lounge to relax myself and to process what has happened.

"Becky! I am gonna make you both pay for what you did with me!" I muttered when I felt pain in my body as I sat on the comfortable couch.

I glanced at my phone which is buzzing with messages and calls from my parents. I was turning off my phone, but mistakenly I accepted a video call from my parents.

It was the first time in almost 2 years I saw them.

"Baby, Freen! How are you? Ahh! Our girl is getting bigger every day. Happy Birthday baby!" My mom said.

"Thank you mom" I replied with a simple thanks to avoid from getting involved in long talks.

Awkward silence....

"Thank you mom and dad, but I have to go now. I will call you again once I am free" I said politely to cut off this awkward phone call.

"No, Freen.... Baby, is there anything wrong?".

"Nothing dad" I nodded no.

"Why is your neck covered with bruises, or is it the bad network?"

After listening to my dead, I took a glance of my neck through the video call camera. "BECKY ARMSTRONG!" I screamed in my head, my neck is all marked by them. And after feeling all the pain on my body, I am sure that neck is not the only place that they marked me.

"JUST LET THIS DAY PASS, AND I WILL MAKE YOU BOTH PAY FOR THIS EMBARRASSING MORNING!" I whispered to myself.

"What morning Freen?"

I realised that I am still on the video call with my parents. "Nothing dad, I think I got allergies on my neck this morning. I don't remember how, but don't worry I will get it checked by a doctor." I lied.

"Yes baby, please get it checked or come to Thailand and we will get it checked from our trusted family doctor."

"Mom!"

"What Freen? You have been away from home for more than a year, we miss you baby. If you don't want to come then atleast let us come to you. Me and your mom has decided that if you want then we will shift to USA.... Or to any country you want. But please let's stay again like a small and happy family."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes baby girl!"

"What about business and money dad?"

"Who cares about business Freen. Your dad was never keen on doing business, he was more into exploring new countries and help them in expanding their culture and art. What your dad is doing now is that he is carrying the legacy of you grandparents, your aunt and your uncle. If you aunt and uncle were alive now, then they would have been the face of Chakimha industries, not your dad. He had already convinced your grandparents to give the business to his younger siblings. We never needed money before and we don't need it now baby. All we need is you, so please let us come to you and complete our small-happy family." My mom said with tears in her eyes.