45. Inner turmoil

Freen POV

Unbelievable! Is time travel real? Is Becky really from future?

The girl in the video seems exactly like me and voice is also same as me.

What should I do?

How can I fall in love with a girl, this is nonsense!

This is gross!

I feel tired and frustrated, I watched the video again several times.

I made notes of important events with expected dates.

I also explored the photo album and messages on the phone.

The phone is filled with photos/videos of Kiet, me, Becky and random people.

We all seem very happy, I really seem to be in love with Becky.

In a video I can see that Kiet also approves my relationship with Becky, I would have never known that my brother is so open minded.

Kiet is my older brother, last year he went to Japan for our business expansion. He will be there for atleast two more years to stabilize our business in Japan.

How my brother can be my father in future, this is soo confusing.

I saw the clock it's 8 am in the morning now, I didn't slept the entire night.

I heard a voice notification from the phone and the phone dies because of low battery.

Becky came to wake me up in the morning.

"P'Freen! It's 8 in the morning. Please wake up" she said while knocking the door.

I was flustered to hear her at my door, so I didn't replied anything to her.

Nam came 30 minutes later and I informed her that I will sleep for some more time.

**

Present time in 2000

I have been weirded out by thinking that I am in love with a girl.

But the more I think about Becky, the more I feel attracted to her.

I just want to stare at her the entire day.

Watching her happy makes me happier.

I think I am really very much in love with her.

I am so much in love with her that I cannot even hold a long conversation with her.

Whenever I talk to her, my heart starts beating so fast that I forget what I am talking about.

I avoid looking into her eyes, because everytime I see inside her eyes, I can feel that she is trying to find her Freen, I can see her sadness.

I have never believed in time travel and reincarnation.

It took me sometime to believe in time travel, but how can I suddenly believe in reincarnation too? I need some facts to believe in it.