44. Message from the future

Becky POV

Chakimha's are doing dinner together now.

Me and Nam are waiting for Freen to come so that she can give instructions to us.

"Becca, let's go and have our dinner. Freen waved us to go, she will call us when she need any help." I nod my head and follow Nam.

**

All these days I tried to get her attention, but she just ignored me and only talked to Nam.

Freen have time for Bonbon and Nam, but she doesn't even look at me.

It feels like she is knowingly ignoring me. Did I do something wrong?

**

2 months later

Freen just treats me like one of her maids.

She still doesn't even looks at me, it hurts me so much.

The only person on which I thought I can rely on in this time is Freen, but she doesn't even cares for me. I am just a stranger to her.

Thankfully I have Nam, who looks after me like an older sister.

She consoles me when I cry, she motivates me when I feel depressed.

Recently I have befriended one more person, PREED.

He is Freen's twin brother and he is much more caring than Freen.

When I don't have Nam around me, he is the one who makes me feel not alone.

I haven't told him that I am from future, because I have seen Nam's reaction to that. Nam still thinks that I hit my head and I made up these stories to cope up with tragedy.

Today, we all are going to Bangkok. Freen's father will be getting an award tomorrow for best businessman.

We will be staying for a week in their house in Bangkok.

**

2 months back at the night of the polo match

Freen POV

Today was a tiring day!

Because of my stunt of saving Bonbon, I got scolded by my parents and the match was declared as draw because my parents said no to continue the match after my stunt.

Also, I don't know why but Preed is acting very cold towards me.

Nam and Becca seemed tired so I dismissed them early today.

"What is this thing? I wanted to show this to Preed, but he wouldn't even look at me!" I said while observing the small box like device that I found yesterday in the dandelions field.

"I have seen this symbol, in one of my dad's business magazines." I whispered to myself while analysing the device properly.

I cannot sleep before finding out what is this device, so I decided to go and look for that magazine in our library.

After searching for 30 minutes, I found the magazine.

This device is from an American brand "APPLE INC." I read out the magazine name.

"It's an Apple device" I said while pushing the buttons expecting the device to do something.

Suddenly, the screen started glowing.

"Yeah! I got you working!" I said while jumping in excitement.

The device starts working, and a video starts playing.

----[ Video plays ]----

Hello, Freen!

Don't be scared or confused by seeing this video.

I am you, but from the future. To be exact, I am you from 2021 Thailand. I am your reincarnation.

Again, I repeat don't be scared. You need to watch this entire video to understand what happened to us and how we can save everything.

Something happened to us. Firstly, you died in 2001 and if you are watching this video that means I am also dead now.

So, we both died.

But we still have a chance to save everything, to save us. You have the power to change our future.

Let's do everything possible to save ourself from dying.

But let's address the elephant in the room "BECCA".

Her real name is Becky and she is your girlfriend.... I mean our girlfriend.

Don't be homophobic! You are obviously already heads over heels into her.

We have lived several timelines, I am gonna tell you about all the timelines, so make a note of it because you won't be able to charge this phone once the battery dies. Year 2000 don't have chargers for this iPhone model. Hahaha....

Freen narrates all the failed timeline attempts before coming to the plan for saving everyone in this timeline.

So our plan to save everyone in this timeline involves:

1. Kicking Mr Chen out of our mansion

2. Stop or stay away from the bomb blast that happens on 31st December 2000 in our Bangkok mansion.

3. Persuing John to become a good person, or kick him out of the Chakimha Mansion, or...... kill him before he kill us.

4. If we don't die in 2001, then we will never meet Becky in future, she will never fall in love with us and she will never time travel in the past.

5. Protect Becky secretly, because she dies in 2021 in future when we are not with her.

6. Don't ever neglect or hurt present Becky while acting on our plan.

If we succeed in this plan, then Becky from future should disappear when the timeline changes.

Our family will stay happy, with me and Preed alive.

Becky will stay happy because she will not have to struggle by time traveling to past.

I know you can do it.... We will do it!

Also, don't let your homophobic mind take over your love for Becky. As I said that I am you, I know that you fell in love with her when you saw her for the first time. You care for her, that's why you sent her to receive treatment in hospital and you saved her from your father's anger.

I know people will think our love as something gross and taboo in your time. But never let that thought cloud your judgement about your feelings because love is love.

----[ Video ends ]----