2. Silly Girl

The other girl notices the tears in Becky's eyes, she figured that Becky is about to cry because of her.

The girl is now concerned for Becky, she sees that Becky's parents and her brother is there, but they haven't been keeping an eye on Becky.

The girl is scared that if Becky cries now then everyone will accuse her that she is bullying Becky.

To correct her actions and to stop Becky from crying, the girl took out a cookie from her pocket and signals Becky to take it.

"Heyy silly! Don't tell me you are about to cry because of me and Bonbon. Bonbon is very sorry for scaring her, please forgive him he is a small pup", as the girl says this, Bonbon started jumping on the girl.

Watching the small cute puppy jumping made Becky less feared of the pup. She is now smiling at the pup.

The girl says "You look pretty when you smile silly, please take this cookie and forgive us".

Becky sees the honesty and care in the other girl's eyes and she took the cookie accepting the girl's apology.

"Becky?! What are you doing near water?" Richie comes towards Becky with concern.

Richie notices a strange girl standing with Becky, he asks "Is there any problem Becky, and who are you?".

"Hello, I am Freen. Don't worry I am not bullying your little sister, I am just apologizing to her because she got scared of Bonbon and injured herself" the girl said.

Richie notices the small pup and she starts petting the dog, he laughs and says "BecBec were you scared of this little puppy?! Such a scaredy-cat".

Becky pouts and shouts I don't want to talk to both of you, she ran back to her parents in anger. After reaching to her parents she turned to see Freen and Richie, they were laughing and talking. Witnessing that Becky gets more angry and hides behind her parents.

Becky complains to her parents that Richie is teasing her, her mother calls for Richie to come as they have to go for dinner now.

Richie says "Yes mommy, I am coming".

After that Freen leaves with Bonbon and Richie comes back with a cookie in his hand. Becky sees that Freen gave a cookie to Richie too.

Becky thinks "Why did Freen gave the cookie to Richie because the one who got injured was her. I don't like that girl". She snatches Richie's cookie and ate it in one go.

Richie was shocked and tells Becky to give his cookie back, but Becky ate it all in one bite. After swallowing the cookie she teases Richie and says "Mommy Richie is bullying me".

"Stop it Richie now, don't tease your little sister, let's go now" says their mom signalling the children to go to the car.

The Armstrong family leaves the beach. Inside the car Becky took the cookie from her pocket that was given by Freen to her, she thinks about Freen and puts back the cookie in her pocket.