118. Ride

Freen POV

Today was one of my bad days, I woke up with a bad nightmare and headache. This has happened for the first time in the last 8 months. I thought I was okay now, but the nightmares are back today. The entire day today, I had this bad feeling that something bad is going to happen. That's why I left the freshers party even before it started. But after leaving the party, I started having hallucinations.

AM I GETTING CRAZY?

I was driving towards my house, but someone turned my steering wheel from inside the car, making me take a u-turn. I just saw the hand and when I hit the brakes, there was no one inside the car other than me.

Whatever the hallucinations are, I had this sixth sense that they wanted me to go back to the party.

THE DAMN FRESHERS PARTY.

*

I came back to the freshers party, this party gives us a chance to be more familiar with our seniors. I sat in some corner as I didn't feel like doing anything. The bad feeling that I had all day was gone, I closed my eyes and took a small peaceful nap. I needed this nap after the complete day of headache.

Saint woke me up and asked me to eat something. I ate everything he brought.

Next it was Ethan's performance. He tried to cheer me up by dancing around me, he knew that I had a bad day today.

I like his confidence, he is a cool person to be around of.

As he completes his performance, people started to chant for both of us to kiss. I and Ethan looked at each other in complete embarrassment. We were a thing few months back, but not now.

Now we are just friends.

We made a few funny faces and then I announced about separating everyone on the basis of schools. This helps us to get more connections with the people having similar interests.

With the business school students, we went to the business school, continuing the party. In the party, I met Tee and Daniel. They said that they know me, but I don't remember meeting them before. To my surprise, I was instantly able to connect with them. We danced and ate food.

Tee and Daniel drank some alcohol which was smuggled inside the party. Ethan also drank with them. I don't drink because drinking gives me headaches and nightmares.

We decided to leave the party when it was almost 11. Tee told me about her girlfriend Irin, actually while we were enjoying the party, Tee was that sad person who was drinking out of frustration because of her arguments with Irin.

I FEEL PITY FOR HER.

We decided to continue the party at my boat, I suggested to take their law school friends, but Tee said no as she is afraid to face Irin thinking that she will scold her for drinking.

My car can only take 2 people in it, so we took Ethan's car. I passed my message to Saint that he can take my car home and he needs to drop Irin home as Tee is coming with me to the yacht.

*

The ocean is completely dark, we climbed on the yacht and I drove it straight to the middle of the ocean, but not too far from the shore. Just far enough that no one will be disturbed by the loud music.

After anchoring the yacht, we danced on the loud music. I feel happy and good with these new friends.

I, Ethan, Tee and Daniel we were dancing like crazy. The three of them were drunk, but not that drunk to not know what is happening.