138. The voices - II

[THE FINAL CHAPTER]

Freen POV

Before I could say anything to my past self, I was back in the darkness.

I regret treating Becca like a casual fling in the past, that silly girl instantly decided to fall in love with me, how did I got so lucky to have her and to get courted by her!?

As I can remember, after waking up she would not remember meeting me because she was drunk.

We met on new year's eve, but that was not the correct time for us to meet. I am lucky that I will meet her again in the future and will fall crazily in love with her.

Suddenly everything turned white, I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes, I was back at my home in Thailand. But this is still not my TIME.

I am in my bedroom and I saw myself sleeping on the bed, she is sweating as if she is having a bed dream.

"Wake up Freen" I said to her. She started moving and sweating more in her sleep.

After sometime PNam came and woke her up.

No matter how much I try, she cannot hear me but she can definitely feel my presence.

I followed her the entire time, I even followed her inside the car, continuously trying to somehow get my message accross her, but nothing seems to work. She doesn't want to listen to me.

Because of me screaming continuously, she was getting more and more uncomfortable and unable to ignore me anymore in other words she is getting more and more defeated by the voices in her head.

"Please take us to the nearby clinic" PNam said to the driver.

"I am fine PNam" she said.

"No you are not Freen" PNam replied and they stopped near a small clinic.

I succeeded in saving myself by delaying us, so Mr Chen's car took place of my car and got into the deadly accident.

"Thank you PNam" I said and turned to look at current me.

As I turned, I got transported to my house in USA where I stayed before moving in with Rebecca.

I don't know why exactly I am here.

I am sleeping in my room. I came outside and in the living room I found Tee, Daniel and Ethan passed out on the floor drunk.

Daniel's mobile phone was ringing.

Daniel: hello

Jack: (crying) Where are you and Tee!? Something bad has happened...

Daniel is worried and got up. He shook Tee to wake her up.

Daniel: Tell me what's wrong. You are making me worried Jack. Are you crying?

Jack: Last...last night... Rebecca and Irin left for home together from the party, there was a big accident near Rebecca's house. Both...both of them died on the spot.

"What day is it?!" I ran to my room to look at the date, today is the day after the fresher's party. This is in the past, but nothing like this ever happened in my past. Becca... I want to come home.... I don't like this anymore... How can this happen?.... That day, I met Becca on my yacht and I dropped her home at this time in the morning.

BABY! I WANT TO COME HOME! PLEASE!!

I sat on the floor crying.

Darkness....