55. It's September

Timejump September 2001

Freen POV

"I love you Babe"

"I love you too Teerak" I said as I admire the beautiful angel in my arms.

"What I will do without you once you are gone! I want to be selfish and keep you with me here in my arms for forever"

"We cannot control future, because it's not in our hands. Living in present is best we can do for each other." She said kissing my cheeks.

"How badly I wish that I can stay here in this moment with you" she added.

I saw the clock, it's 8 am and I have to go with Preed for a business meeting.

"Let's get up love, we are getting late, I have a business meeting to attend".

"Yes!"

We both got up. Becky and me, we only separate if I have to attend any business meetings. Otherwise, we have been living together for 24x7. We are inseparable.

I see she has been more clingy with me, because she knows that according to the future Freen I can be assassinated on any day this month. She is scared to lose me, I am just trying to stay strong for her.

The pocket watch which I got on new year's party, I gave it to one of my trusted friend for safekeeping. I cannot keep it here in house, because we cannot trust anyone, I don't know from where I can get attacked or one of my family members can get attacked.

Every breathe I take could be my last one.

I kissed Becky before leaving the room. Preed is already waiting outside my room, giving me a teasing smile. I told him about me and Becky. He accepted our relationship with open mind.

"Hello, twin!"

"Hello Preed! Let's go"

John will be driving us, I have built a good rapport with him. I don't think I need to be scared about him killing me.

"Hello Freen, hello Preed!" He said smiling at both of us.

I smiled back at him, but Preed avoided him. Actually I have been observing this from last few months Preed and John are behaving strange. I don't know what is happening between them and I don't want to ask them as Preed don't like anyone stepping inside his boundary.

We sat in the car and John drove us to the meeting venue. We are meeting our partners to finalize land for building a theatre. We have shortlisted 3 venues, I shortlisted 2 and Preed shortlisted 1.

"I still don't think the land you shortlisted is good, it's a little far from the main city, we should look for land near the main city" I said to Preed while looking at the proposal files.

"Freen, because it's outside of the main city, the land is cheap and the property is very huge comparing to other proposals. We can build more tourist attractions near the theatre. Let's think huge!"

"We can buy that land, but building anything on it now would not be profitable Preed." I explained to him.

All the way we discussed about our the land proposals.

We started with visiting Preed's proposed site first, it was very far, it took us an hour to reach there.

We waited for 30 minutes more because it was difficult for everyone to find this secluded place and it was also very far.

"See, I told you it's very far" I smirked at Preed and he nodded to agree with me.

I left Preed with our business partners and I went to nearest restaurant to book table for all of us to have lunch after completing the site visit.

**

Soon the business partners arrived in the restaurant but Preed is no where to be seen.

I looked at John and signalled him to look for Preed while I host the lunch for our business partners.

John took my car and went to look for Preed.

**

After lunch I took our business partners to see the remaining two proposed sites. From their reaction I understood that they liked the last land which is near the public park.

I don't know where John and Preed went. One of our business partner gave me ride to my home.