5. I will be your friend

Richie went back to home, searching for Becky to deliver Freen's gift for her.

He goes to Becky's room and hands the nicely wrapped gift to her. "Take it Becky, Freen has sent this for you, if you won't take it then I will keep it and make her my friend" Richie says teasing Becky.

Becky gets jealous and snatches the gift out of Richie's hands "Go away Richie from my room!!".

Richie leaves Becky's room laughing at Becky. Becky excitedly opens the gift that Freen gave to her, it was a stuff toy. A small cute bunny wearing blue clothes.

Becky smiles watching the cute bunny, she hugs it and stated jumping.

"Even though Freen is rude, but she is very caring also. She gave me cookies yesterday and now she gave my this cute little bunny... Yeahhh... Cutie bunnieee" Becky says to the bunny.

Becky decides to be friends with Freen and Bonbon.

........
........

Next day Freen again visits the park with Bonbon to meet Becky, she was searching for Becky but wasn't able to find her.

Suddenly someone comes from behind and Freen hear a lound sound "Booooooo!!".

Freen jumps in anger, she is scared of ghosts.

Freen felt down on the ground and Bonbon was barking worrying for Freen, he was jumping like he wants Freen to stand back up.

Freen scans her surrounding to see the source of sound, she saw Becky in front of her laughing at her.

"P Freen is scared.... She is scared of ghosts... Hahahaha" says Becky.

Freen gives a cold stare to Becky and she stands back up, she calms Bonbon signalling that she is fine. Then she starts leaving the play ground, going towards her car waiting in parking lot for her.

Watching Freen's reaction Becky becomes sad that she lost her friend in one day, she feels guilty about her actions.

"P Freen stop... I was just joking with you. I want to become friends with you. Don't be angry with me, we are friends and we can joke with each other" Becky says pulling Freen's hand to stop her from leaving.

Freen turns back and stares Becky's face with her cold eyes, Becky was about to cry.

"Heyy silly girl, I was also joking" she says smiling while caressing Becky's head.

"Why you always tease me, you are just like Richie" Becky pouts and crosses her hands in anger.

Freen squeezes Becky's "Silly girl, you can also tease me back, stop sulking to me! We cannot play if you are angry with me".

Freen is now seeing in Becky's eyes with love, Becky melts because of sweet gestures by Freen.

From that days Freen and Becky became close friends. And we cannot forget Richie, he also became very close to Freen because they are of same age.

All three of them became very close, sometimes Richie teases Becky that Freen is more close to him, making Becky sulk.

Both siblings always teases and fights with each other claiming who is more closer to Freen. Freen being unaware of the sibling rivalry always becomes the reason to make Becky or Richie sulk whenever they play together. Then Freen would make them happy/friends again by sweet talking them.

=================
It's time for time jump and fast forwarding the story now 😄🙂