120. Flirty lawyer

Freen POV

After that morning, I met PRebecca again the next day. Sometimes I go to pick her up from her workplace after my classes. We usually go out with the group of friends. I tried everything on her, to seduce her, but she is.... too hard to please.

She builds up my emotions and then leaves me annoyed by refusing me to do anything more.

Is it really important to give something a name so soon? Can't we just stay as friends? We can be very close friends!

"We will meet at the parking and from there we will leave for Tee's home." Daniel instructs.

"Yessss" I and Tee reply as we get into the law firm to collect our friends. Tee will go and pick Irin, Daniel will go to get Jack and Chloe, while I am going to pick MY CLOSE FRIEND, PREBECCA!

PRebecca is the prettiest and the hottest woman I know of. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down.....thinking about PRebecca excites me every time.

"We are earlier than the decided time" I said.

"It's always good to reach anywhere before time!" Tee says with a big smile.

"You blackmailed us to come here early with your sad face. It's not good to blackmail anyone!" Daniel taunts. People started looking at us in the building. "He is just joking!" I announced loudly to the lawyers around us. "Don't speak before thinking, we are surrounded by lawyers...." I whisper to Tee and Daniel.

We went to separate ways from the reception area. PRebecca works on the 4th floor, Irin works on 2nd floor, Jack and Chloe works on the 5th floor.

*

On reaching the 4th floor, I saw PRebecca out of her office in the hallway. She is talking with Terry, her coworker.

I don't like him very much. They way he smiles and look at PRebecca, I don't like that.

"Rebecca! Surprise" I called her waving my hands in excitement to get her attention.

"Freen! You are early?" PRebecca asks. I walk towards them.

"Is there any problem if I am early?" I crossed my arms.

"Hi there, Terry." I said coldly.

"Hello Freen!" Terry pats me on the forehead, messing my hairstyle.

"Whyyyyy everytime!" I complain as I fix my hair style. PRebecca pulls my cheek and laughs on me with Terry. It sometimes feels like they are bullying me because I am younger than them, I don't like them working together and I hate it when they team up together against me.

"That's it! I am leaving from here. I will wait for you in the parking." I said and turned to leave.

PRebecca hugs me from behind, making me stop. "What's the hurry NFreen!" PRebecca whispers to me.

"Stop being annoyed, let me treat something to cheer you up" PRebecca pulls my hand, taking me with her.

"To the cafeteria?" Terry asks.

"Yes!" PRebecca answers before we enter in the lift.

PRebecca really treats me like a child. Like right now she thinks that she can cheer me up with treats! I mean, I like food, but how can she take me granted like this everytime!

"Stop sulking khaaa" PRebecca kisses me on the cheek when no one was looking.

"I am not a child" I reply.

"I never treat you like a child, because I want to treat you like my BABY, my HONEY, my SWEETHEART and my GIRLFRIEND!" PRebecca whispers to me and pulls me closer by my waist, making me to stand in front of her while she feels me from behind.

She is a player, she knows exactly how to turn me on. I cannot focus on being angry anymore as I want to focus on this thing that she is doing. I removed her hand and turn to look at her. She is blushing. I want to kiss her here, but the lift door opens and we have to stop.

We are walking towards the cafeteria, but PRebecca pulls me with her towards the gym. It's completely empty, she locks the door after letting us in.

"Are you kidnapping me PRebecca?" I ask.

"No, that's a small crime. I am more inclined towards physical assault. What do you think?" PRebecca threw away her black blazer.

"Stop speaking like a freak!" I laugh at her, I am still not used to the sense of humour of lawyers.

"NFreen! You are spoiling the mood!" PRebecca unite her tie.

"So what should I do after hearing your creepy flirt lines?" I push her away as I sat down still laughing. I wish to share this with Tee as she is also experiencing the same weird flirting lines with Irin, but I cannot share what me and PRebecca have....or not have.....or kind of have, as it's a secret.

Still I laugh with Tee a lot when we discuss about her relationship. You see, Irin have the similar flirting style as PRebecca, maybe that's why they are best friends. But this flirting just puts off the mood which leads to arguments between Irin and Tee.

I looked at PRebecca while trying to hold my laugh, she is dead serious now. She looks so hot when she is angry. I ask for her hand to stand up. She ignores my hand, so I pull her shirt to help myself standing up. I kiss her on the lips "My sweet PRebecca!" I compliment her.

I removed my sweatshirt, pulled PRebecca and tied us with my sweatshirt's long sleeves "You smell so nice! I love your perfume" I sunk my nose on her neck inhaling the perfume. She always smells amazing.

"NFreen, don't." PRebecca moves my face away.

"Don't what?" I ask unbuttoning her shirt's button from top.

"You have spoiled my mood" PRebecca says looking away.

"Your mood doesn't matter in an physical assault. Let me do it pleaseeeee" I rub her lips with my thumb.

PRebecca is blushing, her flirting lines can only work on people like her. I laugh in my mind.

I push my thumb in her mouth "It's good that I have a lawyer to defend myself if the victim accuses me in a court" I kiss her on the lips "My lawyer...." I kiss her on the neck.

"Lawyers are good to keep close" PRebecca says and pulls our bodies closer, making the sweatshirt fall on the floor.

I removed PRebecca's shirt and played with her boobs, making her moan my name. As I proceeded forward to play more, she turned me and pushed me on the wall. She removed our pants. "You are not allowed to see behind" she instructs as she blindfolds me with her tie. She grinded herself on my thighs and ass as she fingers me. I am not allowed to see her completely naked unless I agree to be in a relationship with her. This is a kind of torcher! She can see all of me, but I cannot!?

"Ahhemm.....ahhhhh..... PRebecca, can I look....ahhhhhh....." PRebecca kisses me to make me stop talking.

"No noises....." she says and kisses me again, pushing her tongue inside me.

She stopped as we came. She sat on the floor, taking me on her lap. We sat there to catch up our breaths. After that she wore clothes and removed my blindfold.

"Can we do this next time without any kind of blindfold?" I ask her as I wear my pants.

"Why not? But become my girlfriend first!" She kissed me on the cheek and helped me in wearing clothes.

Why her proposal always sounds like a deal, I like deals very much, but this one....I am not sure about this.